Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Iran claims that the seizure of the British tanker was a "reciprocal action" I guess it's allowed by international law.

https://start.att.net/news/read/cate..._of_collisi-ap
    These cretins don't understand anything but force (silver-tongued performances for international media notwithstanding). I vote for bombing the dog**** out of them.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    The Report of Iran capturing CIA spies is totally false. Zero truth. Just more lies and propaganda (like their shot down drone) put out by a Religious Regime that is Badly Failing and has no idea what to do. Their Economy is dead, and will get much worse. Iran is a total mess!
    All play means something.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Because if it were true, we would totally admit it.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

This is location, location, location with Iran trying real hard to not become new silk road kill.
    The RMB being transitional, if they can hang on into its replacement then the region can solidify.
    Will be allowed? Well, we'll see.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by President Trump View Post
    The Report of Iran capturing CIA spies is totally false. Zero truth. Just more lies and propaganda (like their shot down drone) put out by a Religious Regime that is Badly Failing and has no idea what to do. Their Economy is dead, and will get much worse. Iran is a total mess!
    They gotta' get some more hostages. That's their modus operandi, hiding behind human shields

Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Iran tested a couple medium range ballistic missiles.

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-iran-tests-sha/30076259.html

Between that and the Nork test... well... I'm generally skeptical of coincidences.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

And the rumors are out that Israeli's got the system data for the S-300 and flew the F-35 all over Iran.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Iran tested a couple medium range ballistic missiles.

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-iran-tests-sha/30076259.html

Between that and the Nork test... well... I'm generally skeptical of coincidences.

People are still trying to deny that iran wants to destroy Israel. Take a closer look at the photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

I'm not really sure who's denying that Iran uses Israel as a foil. Whether there's a sincere interest in eradicating Israel is something, unfortunately, we don't know for sure until they actually try it.

Totally fair to say that Iran talks about destroying Israel and it is reasonable to take them at their word.

(Nations aren't always honest about motivations, of course.)
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Can't wait for the movie.
    Sean Connery would have been great in The Schwind And The Zion as the Twelfth Iman.

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast