Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    I'd be happy if their centerfuges just spun too fast for awhile and broke.
    Didn't that already happen? It was just a coincidence, nothing to do with Stuxnet.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    We can see it at this level; hopefully our "leaders" in Washington see it that way, too.
    yeah.

I'm not prepared to say I would have made the same conclusions in 2003...I didn't, but history is a great teacher.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spencer rifle View Post
    Didn't that already happen? It was just a coincidence, nothing to do with Stuxnet.
    That was a total coincidence.

Stuxnet is just fake news false flag propaganda.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    That was a total coincidence.

Stuxnet is just fake news false flag propaganda.
    Iran: Nuh uh, you're not pulling that one on us again! We learned! Oops: Official story, software failure, the imperialist Zionist crusaders cannot stop the revolution!

User Info Menu

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

I'm looking forward to seeing how many illegal aliens rounded up are shia.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I think this hits the nail on the head. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't.

Removing Saddam Hussein destabilized the region and removed a reliable counterbalance to Iran.

Removing Muammar Gaddafi as dictator of Libya destabilized the region and help allow anti-western radicals to spread across the country, and, later, the region.

These were terrible people, but is the world truly a better place with them removed from power and executed? What is/was our interest in these areas, aside from removing bad leaders?

Gaddafi had, in a large way, quit openly fostering terrorism and was becoming, somewhat, a member of the international community, after the US caught his attention by bombing his palaces, among other measures. What message did supporting his overthrow send? It doesn't matter if you do what the US wants, they will turn on you anyway? Hard to say.
    Ask Kim Jong Un
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I wonder how close to the President's ear John (Bomb Bomb Iran) Bolton really is.

The same guy who was a major ****up in Iraq.
    I heard they sighted McCain's ghost in the Lincoln bedroom.

Last edited by Lex Concord; 06-20-2019 at 20:14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

User Info Menu

Not sure how effective US subs are against those Iran patrol boats, maybe those should just start disappearing every night they go out. Act can probably give a better answer.

The SSS method of solving problems has always worked for me.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Ark

User Info Menu

I remain convinced that Iran's goal here is the financial destabilization and eventual collapse of the Saudi regime. Ultimately the US will have to face a choice regarding just how much blood and treasure we're willing to sink into propping the Saudis up. They haven't attacked US-flagged shipping or crews yet, but the drone was shot down because it was surveilling their campaign against Saudi oil shipping.

My inclination is to allow the Saudi stain to be scrubbed from this Earth. They're not worth any American lives, nor is their oil. Really, nothing would make me happier than to turn on the TV and see Saudi princes being dragged out of their gilded palaces and hung in the street by starving peasants, but that's just me. They aren't worth it. The rest of the world seems hell-bent on denying that any of this is even happening, so I'd just as soon stick a destroyer on either side of every US flagged tanker and let the rest of the international wimp community worry about protecting their own crews.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast