Uh... whats the point here? Who is that

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    It would appear so...

Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    Uh... whats the point here? Who is that
    The history of the pic has no relevance. It was just convenient that she already had a B on her face.

She has a "B" on her face... kinda like someone slapped a "B" on her face.
    Someone asked if anyone had gotten *itchedslapped yet.
    The * being an indication of a letter is missing (i.e. the "B")
    So the reason the "B" is missing, from "*itchslap," is because it's on the chick's face that got slapped.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

It doesn't actually look very female, are you sure you're not assuming its gender
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

I remember when Obama was POTUS there seemed to be a bunch of people (not on INGO) who didn't have an opinion until their Glorious Leader told them what to think.

I'm surprised to see that same dynamic with Trump and his staunchest supporters. Well, surprised isn't really the right word....
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Viewing his remarkably stable and significant support numbers despite some ... ahem ... concerns about biased polling in general; he seems to have a lot of 'staunch' supporters. Maybe its time for Team Sanctimony to throw in the towel
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I'm not sure. I'd have to ask a torpedoman. And if he's from my day, his info is a bit outdated.
    Not sure if the Mk 48 would be good against fast shallow surface targets. Should be. One of the revisions in the 70s (I think it was 70s) updated it's "look up" ability for surface targets, and littoral waters. The speed boats won't be fast enough to evade. So it should be good enough.
    Even a near miss should work. Since the explosion will rip a destroyer in half, and throw parts in the air 4 or 5 stories high.

Be kinda like using a hammer to squash a fly though. And not very cost effective.

Course, I hear they're doing some interesting things with submarine launched ROVs though.

Also, don't forget the time proven method of deploying swimmers from a sub. Swimmers use mini subs to get in close and save their strength.
    Then use a limpet mine.
    Could make it go off if the boat goes over a certain speed. Or a timer. Even command detonated if you want.
    Thanks Act.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    I remember when Obama was POTUS there seemed to be a bunch of people (not on INGO) who didn't have an opinion until their Glorious Leader told them what to think.

I'm surprised to see that same dynamic with Trump and his staunchest supporters. Well, surprised isn't really the right word....
    Let me lead you to the next and ultimate conclusion: It's an extremely wide spread trait. It extends from the church pew to the tv talking heads to the boardroom.
    Justin B. - "Make them watch Wonder Woman. They'll molon labe after that!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post

Where are you seeing this?
    Seems to be a whole lot of opinions on what should be happening posted here and the other active thread.
    Wistful thinking on your part?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Where are you seeing this?
    Seems to be a whole lot of opinions on what should be happening posted here and the other active thread.
    Wistful thinking on your part?
    Yeah, except it's a Mandelbrot subset. The "range" of opinions depends on the scale used. I agree with TLex. Sycophancy and other obsequious behaviors in support of a politician is downright embarrassing and, at times, just awful to watch.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. ( Seor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Im disapointed. I think Trump made a p*ssy move here backing dowm
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast