• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It is my considered opinion that Nancy Pelosi is suffering from a new disorder.
    I'm going to call it "A.O.C.D.", or Alexandria's Occasional Cortex Disorder"

Poor Nancy. Looks like her time is done. She has no idea how to handle these impetuos children, and she doesn't want to learn.
    Occasional Cortex thinks she is invincible. "She is woman, hear her roar..."

Nancy's train is leaving the platform, but she doesn't want to get aboard.
    I don't think there is much chance for her to remain speaker for much longer.

My dream scenario is that A.O.C. and Nancy take each other out, politically speaking.
    A.O.C. has shown Nancy to be incapable of rallying her caucus, and also shown herself to be a complete blithering idiot at the same time.
    I would just love to see the both of them lose their respective seats in November 2020.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's Karmic justice that the dems use of identity politics has come home to roost. It was their weapon against the republicans for so long and now they're using it on each other, which was inevitable. Awesome fun to watch... :popcorn:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's Karmic justice that the dems use of identity politics has come home to roost. It was their weapon against the republicans for so long and now they're using it on each other, which was inevitable. Awesome fun to watch... :popcorn:

Yep, train a dog to fight and you might get bit. Some of those female dogs need muzzled.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My money is on Pelosi in this one. She is a tried and true swamp creature that knows how the game is played and still has support from the old guard establishment and media. She's dropped plenty of bodies in her career and AOC will be no different.

Sure, the bartender makes a lot of noise but she has no real power to wield.

Even Pelosi's daughter was recently quoted as saying her mom "can cut off your head before you know you're bleeding."

Pelosi will be fine. But I will admit it is enjoyable watching them cut each other up publicly.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Dinosaur Peloci will come out on top but with her suffering from "I'm Better Than You-Itis" is cause enough for her to go back to her zillion dollar home and never be heard from again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    One of my favorite movie scenes.

:+1::+1: One for you and one for Mongo. Used to love watching the regular Monty Python's Flying Circus tv shows late at night (back in the 80's I think). I don't know if it's still in syndication anywhere now or not, but since I don't stay up late, I guess it doesn't matter. :):

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'd hate to see Nanci leave the House; she's probably a great recruiter for anti-Democrats and she hasn't been notably successful as Speaker this go-around.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    :+1::+1: One for you and one for Mongo. Used to love watching the regular Monty Python's Flying Circus tv shows late at night (back in the 80's I think). I don't know if it's still in syndication anywhere now or not, but since I don't stay up late, I guess it doesn't matter. :):

Netflix has it plus a whole lot more Monty Python. My fav is season 1 episode 12, The upper class twit of the year...

Top Bottom