IL: STOP THE PRESSES! PIGS FLY IN CHICAGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Chicago Lawmaker Encouraging Concealed Carry

“I think about it all the time,” Ford [That's State Rep. La Shawn Ford (D-Chicago)]said of the shootings that plague his community. “That’s why I’m working with a concealed carry instructor and we’re going to go through the neighborhood and we’re going to encourage people to get their concealed carry license because it makes no sense for people not to have the protections that they need.”

His vehicle was hit by a few stray bullets this past weekend.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Not surprising from my time in Chicago. Despite the White Power Structure grabbing headlines with denouncing guns as the Devil, there always has been a segment of the African-American community that may politically align with some, if not most, of the Democratic platform but see with their own eyes the failure of "gun control" which is always aimed at racial minorities.

I note for INGO that the Chicago Defender (African-American newspaper) spoke out against Chicago's handgun freeze in 1983.

As well, Otis McDonald, one of the African-American plaintiffs in the incorporation case, was from Chicago and a vocal critic of Chicago gun laws.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "Hell hath no fury like the a**-kicked liberal"

(NSFW)

[video=youtube;8MTqj_qqvjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg[/video]

She was a dermatologist from San Antonio. On the line she was to my right. Attacked in parking lot of a Dillard's.

She used P7s which she switched out, kept one on the fiddle table and would run and switch out when hers became too hot.

She had a nice watch (IIRC Omega Constellation, it was silver and gold), don't remember the other jewelry. Her hair was straight black with bangs.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Not surprising from my time in Chicago. Despite the White Power Structure grabbing headlines with denouncing guns as the Devil, there always has been a segment of the African-American community that may politically align with some, if not most, of the Democratic platform but see with their own eyes the failure of "gun control" which is always aimed at racial minorities.

I note for INGO that the Chicago Defender (African-American newspaper) spoke out against Chicago's handgun freeze in 1983.

As well, Otis McDonald, one of the African-American plaintiffs in the incorporation case, was from Chicago and a vocal critic of Chicago gun laws.

But Otis was regular folks. This is an actual Democratic Party lawmaker. Shazam!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    A real person has reacted as a real person... oh no!

The property and political structure of the area were specifically targeted in the late 1800's for take over as the core of the nation. It's taken quite a lot of time hasn't it?

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    She was a dermatologist from San Antonio. On the line she was to my right. Attacked in parking lot of a Dillard's.

She used P7s which she switched out, kept one on the fiddle table and would run and switch out when hers became too hot.

She had a nice watch (IIRC Omega Constellation, it was silver and gold), don't remember the other jewelry. Her hair was straight black with bangs.

Dual P7's... sick watch... I'm partial to bangs too... BAMF'ing lady right there.

Jealous of you, too. I'd love to train w Thunder Ranch one day.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I think he is being told in no uncertain terms that further discussion like that will get his power, influence, and money pulled and that his successor is already being picked. He also may be reminded that the feds are all over Chicago and Illinois politics right now and his name could be slipped to them. A noble and honest effort but one that will crush him.

Top Bottom