• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No link yet, just heard it on WIBC. Sounded like OWI, impersonating a public servant and one other charge.

Anti-gun DB.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hmm,
    Nephew of the Sheriff and a Indy firefighter and a state rep at the tender age of 36!

Dude must be freaking outstanding!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Details to backup my douchebag assertion: https://www.theindychannel.com/news...n-charges-of-drunken-driving-resisting-police

Channel 6 said:
    Rep. Dan Forestal, D-Indianapolis, faces preliminary charges of impersonating a public servant, resisting law enforcement and operating a vehicle while intoxicated. The 36-year-old was arrested at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday, near the intersection of 21st Street and Shadeland Avenue, according to a police report.
    Channel 6 said:
    According to the public report, officers with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department were called to the intersection to investigate a report of a man impersonating a police officer.
    When Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officers stopped his car Saturday, police said he first put his hands up, then back down, then grabbed the steering wheel as he was pulled out of the vehicle by two officers, according to a police report.
    A responding officer heard Forestal threaten their jobs, RTV6 has learned.
    “Due to his position in public safety and as a state rep he would have all of the officers’ badges,” the officer wrote.
    At some point during the arrest, Forestal also identified himself as a state representative, a firefighter and the nephew of Marion County Sheriff Kerry Forestal, RTV6 has learned. Responding officers smelled alcohol on his breath.
    At some point in the investigation, other officers went to the location where a 911 call was placed and found a man and a woman. They told police Forestal approached them in a car and said, “I'm a legit officer doing a drug bust and today is the last day before the feds descend and start kicking in doors," the report states.
    Another IMPD officer went to the Blue Moon Tavern in the 7100 block of E. Washington Street. The officer spoke to a bartender, who said Forestal had been in the bar area harassing customers throughout the night, according to the report.
    The bartender told police that Forestal was telling patrons he was a firefighter and asking them where he could purchase “party favors,” such as cocaine, according to the report.
    When he was arrested, Forestal claimed he was hurt and requested an ambulance, according to the documents. He was taken to Eskenazi Hospital.
    The report states Forestal refused a breathalyzer test, and an officer requested a blood draw search warrant. When the officer tried to serve the warrant, Forestal took the warrant from their hands, according to the report. Forestal had to be restrained, and the blood draw was taken, according to the report.
    According to an IFD spokesperson, Forestal is a private with the Indianapolis Fire Department, not a lieutenant as his online biography states.
    “Private Forestal is an active firefighter with the IFD and has served on the department for 12 years,” IFD spokesperson Rita Reith said. “We are monitoring the pending investigation.”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wow. A 12 year private? I know different departments will advance them differently, but 12 years seems a bit long to be still at entry level. Wonder why? Normally Id ask one of the many firefighters I work with but none are around.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I suspect there are some severe mental issues going on here even after the alcohol and cocaine wears off. Or may be especially when they wear off.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Oh man. This...

At some point during the arrest, Forestal also identified himself as a state representative, a firefighter and the nephew of Marion County Sheriff Kerry Forestal, RTV6 has learned.
    ...resurrects some horrific memories:

Rosemary-Lehmberg.jpg

CALL GREG!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    VD is right!

Total douche canoe!

Who goes around the bar asking for “party favors”?

The feds are gonna start kicking doors?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If you see something, say something.

Witnesses who spoke with Fox 59 on Tuesday said they were shocked to learn that the man driving around the neighborhood Saturday was in fact a State Representative.

James McGuire and his wife told police they were walking in their neighborhood on Saturday, when they say Forestal flashed a badge, and asked where the drug dealers were.

"He's like, "I'm official, I can get rid of them. Today is my last day and if I don't turn in somebody by today, the feds are going to be raiding this whole entire park in two weeks," McGuire told Fox59.

McGuire says Forestal asked other neighbors about drugs before he drove off.
    McGuire snapped a picture of the license plate and called 911.

https://fox59.com/2019/08/14/charge...ing-felony-impersonation-of-a-police-officer/

Top Bottom