• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Mom's demand gun confiscation and Everytown are holding protests in Indiana.
    These are all Aug 17th at 1100.

Indiana Statehouse (South Side of the Building)
    200 W Washington St
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

Ball State Quad
    2021 W RIVERSIDE Ave
    Muncie, IN 47306

Allen County Courthouse Front Lawn
    715 S Calhoun St
    Fort Wayne, IN 46802

I think it would a shame if we showed up there to show them how little support they really have.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I am on their email list to keep tabs on their activities. Some gal named Crystal sent me a text asking if I was planning to attend. I considered showing up open carrying, but I owe the kids a trip to the fair tomorrow.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It really sickens me the difference between my generation and the current cry babies.

My wife and I used to shoot trap off our back porch. I reloaded for our shotgun. One day our three year old daughter started yelling that she wanted to try. After making sure she understood that you never touch the trigger until you want to shoot the shotgun, I loaded a special very light load. Was so light it wouldn't cycle the Remington 1100, but she didn't care. My wife loaded the trap, and I went behind our daughter to hold the stock of the gun since she couldn't shoulder it, and I wanted to make sure she held onto it.

She yelled "PULL", my wife flung a clay pigeon down range, and our daughter pulled the trigger. She didn't care she didn't hit the bird, but she did yell "AGAIN, AGAIN". Moms demand action would have a cow finding out what we did so many years ago.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Get some moms demand action and everytown t shirts. Show up with long guns and side arms and tell them that you are their safety instructors and that everytown and moms has started a program to familiarize members with how the firearms actually work so that they look like they know what they are talking about.

Let them know that it is not mandatory but highly recommended to members that are determined to be effective.

You can even print up flyers and invite them to the range for training.

DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    I just noticed on the local news that hundreds of protesters showed up. Plenty of pictures of them. No mention of pro-gun protesters. Where were you?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I these tyrant wannbees on Fox59 this morning and the news camera angles made the crowd look HUGE. Glad to hear it was only ~80.

When's the next Pro-2A rally around the state house?! I'd love to see another ~700 people open carrying long guns & the news say it was only a couple hundred.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    38dc78.jpg

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I don't care how many butts they get in the street, this org is extremely well funded and doing Bloombergs work well. Their lobbyists aren't amazing, but they do an amazing job messaging and getting people to participate in advocacy campaigns. Their technology isn't cheap and they use it well. NRA is years behind on this front.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Got another text from the Mommies today.

Hey Chris! This is Jane with Indiana Moms Demand Action. Please join us 9/22 @ St. Peter's Church, Carmel at 3:00. You will hear a recap on how our movement is working and things you can do to help, as well as a presentation about the Red Flag initiative from Dr. Michael Cloud.

I think I'm going to show up and then put on my NRA hat after they start their presentation and see what happens.

The address is 3106 E. Carmel Dr. if anyone wants to join me.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Take some of these with you and hand them out.

If you get a MDA hat and an MDA shirt and have SECURITY screened across the back You can Carry Openly and pass them out.

38deym.jpg

Whichever you like.

38de1o.jpg

But especially these.

38dc78.jpg

I won't cross post because I am not a post whore!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Would like to show up wearing a shirt, or carrying a sign that said - "just make murder illegal, that would solve everything, right?"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Got another text from the Mommies today.

I think I'm going to show up and then put on my NRA hat after they start their presentation and see what happens.

The address is 3106 E. Carmel Dr. if anyone wants to join me.
    Part of me wants to take a trip to Carmel. Too many of the mad moms know me from the Statehouse, it would not go well. Who we got they don’t know? MC is the ultimate grey man, how about Indygirl65, SarahG, Mom45, or Bollorollo?

Top Bottom