David Koch, the billionaire conservative activist and philanthropist, dies at 79

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I remember going to lectures at the Cato institute and my buddy and I would sit in the Koch brother chairs in the lecture hall.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Bill Maher, what is wrong with that guy? Where does this level of hate come from?

HBO host Bill Maher spoke openly about the death of 79-year-old conservative billionaire David Koch Friday. On an episode of his show, Real Time, Maher blasted the deceased Koch brother with a series of jokes before saying "I'm glad he's dead," and "I hope the end was painful."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bill Maher, what is wrong with that guy? Where does this level of hate come from?

HBO host Bill Maher spoke openly about the death of 79-year-old conservative billionaire David Koch Friday. On an episode of his show, Real Time, Maher blasted the deceased Koch brother with a series of jokes before saying "I'm glad he's dead," and "I hope the end was painful."

He struggles to remain in the spotlight. Hate is the key for non-relevant douche nozzles like this waste of oxygen.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Yeah it's pretty unreal the amount of venemous hatred the liberal left has toward the Koch Brothers.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think its equal to what the right feels towards soros
    So what? My statement was not meant to be judged as hypocritical.

You can defend Soros all you want. I don’t care.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So what? My statement was not meant to be judged as hypocritical.

You can defend Soros all you want. I don’t care.

You called the criticism of the Koch Brothers "unreal," as if it's beyond belief, and there's no parity for the vitriol coming from the other side. Jludo wasn't defending Soros, he was simply pointing out that partisan criticisms are quite real, and quite pervasive.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    All political righteousness aside, I don't understand hating and wishing painful death on strangers. I reserve such emotions for someone who would cause me personal anguish, like the murder of a loved one, not someone who holds different political views than me. If you have that low of a threshold for hating you're wishing bad things for A LOT of people and that's just too time consuming.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    All political righteousness aside, I don't understand hating and wishing painful death on strangers. I reserve such emotions for someone who would cause me personal anguish, like the murder of a loved one, not someone who holds different political views than me. If you have that low of a threshold for hating you're wishing bad things for A LOT of people and that's just too time consuming.

Well that's no fun.

Top Bottom