• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    These are 15 basic common sense questions that liberals have no answers for:

1- Since only 12 million people have ObamaCare, how will 25 million people die if it is repealed? Will 13 million people be randomly shot?

2- If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent?

3- If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

4- If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an undocumented withdrawal?

5- how is it that each ISIS attack now, is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama’s term, were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs.

6- After the London ‘Lone Wolf’ terrorist attack, government officials have arrested at least eight other ‘Lone Wolves’ who had conspired with the original ‘Lone Wolf’ in planning the ‘Lone Wolf’ attack. Even though all involved are Muslims, you can be assured, the ‘Lone Wolf; attack has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1000 plus ‘Lone Wolf’ attacks by Muslims, are completely not associated with Islam.

7- Why do we call them ‘Entitlements’. Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn’t be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veterans Benefits are Entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

8- If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they are being Islamophobic?

9- If Liberals don’t believe in biological gender then why did they march for women’s rights?

10- How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

11- Why is it that Democrats think "Super Delegates" are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

12- If you don’t want the FBI involved in elections, don’t nominate someone who’s being investigated by the FBI.

13- If Hillary’s speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

14- Why is the DNC mad at Russia because they ‘think’ they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election?

15- Why is it that Liberals and the Media are so upset about the "locker room" words that Trump used 11 years ago, but yet they are all right with Adult men using the Ladies Room with YOUR Wives and Daughters?

A friend of mine (keakar) different forum thought you all would like this.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Intentionally obtuse or at very least willfully ignorant.

I believe the kids these days would call this thread a **** post.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    As far as #8...

I'm guessing you are an American. Which means your ancestors were either slaves, immigrants, refugees, or Native Americans. No other options.

So, guessing you're not 100% native american ancestry... Were your ancestors -phobic of wherever they came from? :popcorn:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    As far as #8...

I'm guessing you are an American. Which means your ancestors were either slaves, immigrants, refugees, or Native Americans. No other options.

So, guessing you're not 100% native american ancestry... Were your ancestors -phobic of wherever they came from? :popcorn:

Now you are starting to get the point. According to liberal logic if you apply it to everyone, then everyone is some kind of phobic. They will however deny they are phobic of anything. Liberal logic is flawed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great set of questions. I have a response to #8 as well. But will with hold it l the thread evolves.

I will use some of these in discussions with my idiot nieces and nephews. It is so much fun to watch their faces turn red when their snow flake leftists progressive narrative gets pushed into the idiot box.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First, if you’re gonna call them 15 questions, there should be 15 questions. Not some questions and some statements. And the questions that are grammatically formed as questions should have question marks, but that’s just nitpicking.

Second, some of the questions hit at a really good point but kinda miss the mark. For example the Obamacare point is kinda facile. It’s actually worse than the statistic given (only 9 million on Obamacare), but it’s the other mandates on insurance coverage that they’re complaining about losing if Obamacare were repealed. And that effects people with private insurance as well. Like pre-existing condition coverage. The crux of this question is pointing out the absurd hyperbole that 25 million people would die if Obamacare were repealed. Of course that’s nonsense, but the question only gets at part of their complaint.

That’s just an example.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    First, if you’re gonna call them 15 questions, there should be 15 questions. Not some questions and some statements. And the questions that are grammatically formed as questions should have question marks, but that’s just nitpicking.

Second, some of the questions hit at a really good point but kinda miss the mark. For example the Obamacare point is kinda facile. It’s actually worse than the statistic given (only 9 million on Obamacare), but it’s the other mandates on insurance coverage that they’re complaining about losing if Obamacare were repealed. And that effects people with private insurance as well. Like pre-existing condition coverage. The crux of this question is pointing out the absurd hyperbole that 25 million people would die if Obamacare were repealed. Of course that’s nonsense, but the question only gets at part of their complaint.

That’s just an example.

On the other forum it usually triggered the leftist, and Rino Republicans.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    On the other forum it usually triggered the leftist, and Rino Republicans.
    Do you think that’s the point of my post? That I’m triggered? Make your questions better. That’s my point. Or at least make them all questions if you’re going to call them questions.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Do you think that’s the point of my post? That I’m triggered? Make your questions better. That’s my point. Or at least make them all questions if you’re going to call them questions.

I don't recall calling you out and saying you are triggered. If you read what I posted above I said "On the other forum it usually triggered the leftist, and Rino Republicans."
    Also above I stated in the OP it isn't my Original thoughts it was posted by a buddy on a different forum, and since it isn't mine I don't feel right changing his words. I think you can understand that can't you? They are very good points and as I stated it usually triggered the leftists, and Rino's.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't recall calling you out and saying you are triggered. If you read what I posted above I said "On the other forum it usually triggered the leftist, and Rino Republicans."
    Also above I stated in the OP it isn't my Original thoughts it was posted by a buddy on a different forum, and since it isn't mine I don't feel right changing his words. I think you can understand that can't you? They are very good points and as I stated it usually triggered the leftists, and Rino's.
    I don’t see why anyone would be triggered by them. There are a few good points. Not zingers. But good points. Most of which would be easily excused, the oversimplified points in particular.

Is that the only point of posting them to those other sites? To trigger the progressives and RINOs? I mean. I’m not dissing it if it is. But just saying it would be some pretty superficial people who would be triggered by that. I would think most people on the left would just point out the weaknesses of the points. On some points they’d probably have to make **** up. But I don’t think that would be particularly triggering for most people. Are you sure they were triggered?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

15 basic common sense [STRIKE]questions[/STRIKE] [rhetorical sorties] that liberals have no answers for

Better? Have a snickers :D

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don’t see why anyone would be triggered by them. There are a few good points. Not zingers. But good points. Most of which would be easily excused, the oversimplified points in particular.

Is that the only point of posting them to those other sites? To trigger the progressives and RINOs? I mean. I’m not dissing it if it is. But just saying it would be some pretty superficial people who would be triggered by that. I would think most people on the left would just point out the weaknesses of the points. On some points they’d probably have to make **** up. But I don’t think that would be particularly triggering for most people. Are you sure they were triggered?

LOL he has received death threats over that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is a bit early fellas.

I just made a few heads implode using a few of those listed. They are great material if properly used regardless of the format.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Even liberals who've accomplished a lot in their lives and have high IQs often say things on a regular basis that are stunningly, profoundly vacuous, and at odds with the way the world works. Liberalism has become so bereft of common sense and instinctually suicidal that America can only survive over the long haul by thwarting the liberal agenda. In fact, liberalism has become such a toxic and poisonous philosophy that most liberals wouldn't behave differently if their goal were to deliberately destroy the country. My :twocents:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    15 basic common sense [STRIKE]questions[/STRIKE] [rhetorical sorties] that [STRIKE]liberals[/STRIKE] simpler minded demprogcrats [did I say that right?] have no answers for

Better? Have a snickers :D

Now I like it.

Top Bottom