Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

The Republican primary race 2020 - still rather lean

Sanford announces for sure run.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/08/u...president.html

Former Gov. Mark Sanford of South Carolina said on Sunday that he would challenge President Trump for the Republican presidential nomination, criticizing Mr. Trumpís stewardship of government spending and the global economy and questioning the financial ethics of his administration.
    Buckle up.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Former Gov. Mark Sanford
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Well, Trump supporters may appreciate that he got caught in 1 extramarital affair. He also lost to a Trump-supported primary opponent in 2018, who then lost to a Democrat.

He supports national reciprocity (or did at one time). But, would require a NICS check for private sales, but could be done by the private individual or something like that.

Generally conservative, sorta.

I dunno. Like so many candidates these days, dude's a mixed bag.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Yes. I voted for trump because I liked his policy on affairs
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Iím not sure what these guys hope to accomplish. There is no way they will win the nomination, right around a zero percent chance. I wish we had a better choice, but we donít. When was the last time a sitting president lost in the primaries?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kdf101 View Post
    Iím not sure what these guys hope to accomplish. There is no way they will win the nomination, right around a zero percent chance. I wish we had a better choice, but we donít. When was the last time a sitting president lost in the primaries?
    Its occured only once and that was in 1852.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/politic...nominatio.html

User Info Menu

The Presidency, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Trump 2020.

Expert

User Info Menu

To me it is either vote for Trump or "split you, me, Caleb and the horses from crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler..."
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

Plinker

User Info Menu

Yep, for 2020 at least, it is Trump or a way left Democrat. Those are the only realistic choices. So, I still have to wonder, what do these guys hope to accomplish?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spec4 View Post
    The Presidency, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Trump 2020.
    Yeah... but it is broken. He's not a conservative, and he's shown himself to be not a friend of gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdf101 View Post
    Yep, for 2020 at least, it is Trump or a way left Democrat. Those are the only realistic choices. So, I still have to wonder, what do these guys hope to accomplish?
    Introducing a third choice? When both available options are bad, I will gladly take an expansion of my choices. And reelecting Trump is a bad option.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast