• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I know that this will get a lot of opposition. Call me whatever you will, this is the only solution I can come up with.

The only good thing that I think that the Obama administration did right was disposing of the Body of Osama Bin Laden at sea.

Extreme Prejudice Active Shooter Procedure

An active shooter is a terrorist and should be treated like one.

When an individual opens fire in a heavily populated area they should be routinely considered a combatant that needs to be stopped with extreme prejudice. Once they have opened fire it is no holds barred.

It needs to be public knowledge that if you enter into a terrorist endeavor that you are likely to be killed. Not only killed but FORGOTTEN.

The second step has to be Isolating the body, covering it, forbidding photographs, not running fingerprints (they are identified by their actions) removing the body immediately to a crematorium, placing the unidentified terrorist in the oven and disposing of it.

No FOIA in the terrorists identity will be possible because no identification was made.

Terrorists in essence make themselves UNPERSONS.

So, to recap,

1. EXECUTE with EXTREME PREJUDICE.
    2. DISPOSE of the refuse.
    3. TOTAL IDENTITY BLACKOUT.
    4. If the shooter survives put a black bag over their head and ship them to a black site.

OK, I see the possibility of abuse. I know it will never happen. I welcome lawyerly and ACLU type comments. I am crazy.

I awoke in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep because this running through my head.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Do you really want to eliminate any possibility of finding out if others associated with the shooter are also planning to do further harm by not identifying the perpetrator?

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Do you really want to eliminate any possibility of finding out if others associated with the shooter are also planning to do further harm by not identifying the perpetrator?

Maybe his friends will try to think of what they will do with virgins and ashes for man parts...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If you really look at how these butt brains are treated in the press that is what he is trying to stop. No publicity of any sort. No fame. No glory and no news story.

But in what you say we need to know why. Mental issues are the front runner and have finally started to be addressed but the gun is still and always will be blamed.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Cremate his guns with him. That should make the anti's happy.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Two types of mass killers that I can see. Those who kill strangers because they expect to get some notoriety and they also want to indulge their personal nihilism. The second type are the "cause killers" who are willing to die for a belief. The second type won't be deterred by the proposed treatment. I suspect the proposed treatment of the first type wouldn't be entirely successful, either, because that type of sickness is contagious all on its own. But it seems to be a "reasonable" option, for certain values of "reasonable."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Two types of mass killers that I can see. Those who kill strangers because they expect to get some notoriety and they also want to indulge their personal nihilism. The second type are the "cause killers" who are willing to die for a belief. The second type won't be deterred by the proposed treatment. I suspect the proposed treatment of the first type wouldn't be entirely successful, either, because that type of sickness is contagious all on its own. But it seems to be a "reasonable" option, for certain values of "reasonable."
    There have been and always will be sick evil people that will want to kill others. The thing that has changed in recent history for these killings is the 24/7 news coverage. I can see his point, but obviously that will never happen in this country.

Finding a way to stop the media feeding frenzy would go a long way to helping to prevent some others from going down the same path.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    But in what you say we need to know why. Mental issues are the front runner and have finally started to be addressed but the gun is still and always will be blamed.

The why is always a flavor of crazy. Which flavor it is today, I don't really care. Rabid dogs just need to be put down. I'm not interested in how or what flavor of rabies they have.

Top Bottom