Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

The only solution

I know that this will get a lot of opposition. Call me whatever you will, this is the only solution I can come up with.

The only good thing that I think that the Obama administration did right was disposing of the Body of Osama Bin Laden at sea.

Extreme Prejudice Active Shooter Procedure

An active shooter is a terrorist and should be treated like one.

When an individual opens fire in a heavily populated area they should be routinely considered a combatant that needs to be stopped with extreme prejudice. Once they have opened fire it is no holds barred.

It needs to be public knowledge that if you enter into a terrorist endeavor that you are likely to be killed. Not only killed but FORGOTTEN.

The second step has to be Isolating the body, covering it, forbidding photographs, not running fingerprints (they are identified by their actions) removing the body immediately to a crematorium, placing the unidentified terrorist in the oven and disposing of it.

No FOIA in the terrorists identity will be possible because no identification was made.

Terrorists in essence make themselves UNPERSONS.

So, to recap,

1. EXECUTE with EXTREME PREJUDICE.
    2. DISPOSE of the refuse.
    3. TOTAL IDENTITY BLACKOUT.
    4. If the shooter survives put a black bag over their head and ship them to a black site.

OK, I see the possibility of abuse. I know it will never happen. I welcome lawyerly and ACLU type comments. I am crazy.

I awoke in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep because this running through my head.

User Info Menu

Buzzards gotta eat too. I agree.
    Make a veteran proud. Live free.

tsm
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Do you really want to eliminate any possibility of finding out if others associated with the shooter are also planning to do further harm by not identifying the perpetrator?

Expert

User Info Menu

...same as the worms...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tsm View Post
    Do you really want to eliminate any possibility of finding out if others associated with the shooter are also planning to do further harm by not identifying the perpetrator?
    Maybe his friends will try to think of what they will do with virgins and ashes for man parts...

Expert

User Info Menu

"And I will let this virgin hold my gold tooth filling... no, no, feel free to pass it around..."

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tsm View Post
    If you really look at how these butt brains are treated in the press that is what he is trying to stop. No publicity of any sort. No fame. No glory and no news story.

But in what you say we need to know why. Mental issues are the front runner and have finally started to be addressed but the gun is still and always will be blamed.
    Last edited by churchmouse; 1 Week Ago at 07:35.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Cremate his guns with him. That should make the anti's happy.

User Info Menu

Two types of mass killers that I can see. Those who kill strangers because they expect to get some notoriety and they also want to indulge their personal nihilism. The second type are the "cause killers" who are willing to die for a belief. The second type won't be deterred by the proposed treatment. I suspect the proposed treatment of the first type wouldn't be entirely successful, either, because that type of sickness is contagious all on its own. But it seems to be a "reasonable" option, for certain values of "reasonable."
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk2001 View Post
    Two types of mass killers that I can see. Those who kill strangers because they expect to get some notoriety and they also want to indulge their personal nihilism. The second type are the "cause killers" who are willing to die for a belief. The second type won't be deterred by the proposed treatment. I suspect the proposed treatment of the first type wouldn't be entirely successful, either, because that type of sickness is contagious all on its own. But it seems to be a "reasonable" option, for certain values of "reasonable."
    There have been and always will be sick evil people that will want to kill others. The thing that has changed in recent history for these killings is the 24/7 news coverage. I can see his point, but obviously that will never happen in this country.

Finding a way to stop the media feeding frenzy would go a long way to helping to prevent some others from going down the same path.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast