Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zippy23 View Post
    What should scare the hell out of this country is when Francis said He will take for you gun. Not what he said, but the audience reaction.

I caught that too and it was one of the saddest moments of the debate. Of course, that room was full of liberals so it should come as no surprise.
    "I am glad I will not be young in a future without wilderness." -Aldo Leopold

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Highlights for those of us who missed it...

Okay, so any of you playing drinking games, if your trigger words were "Trump" and/or "racist", I hope you had a designated driver.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if youíre full of ****?

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting that.

I did notice that the MSMBS Constipators were calling the President President Trump.

That is something I have never seen before.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghuns View Post
    Funny how when Pedro was running for Senate, and he had an actual shot of winning, he said something VERY different...
    Hey Robert Francis. I legally purchased and own an AR-15. I keep it and I continue to use it responsibly.

Iím living up to my end.

What exactly is your beef with me?

Is it because I would refuse to capitulate to your heavy handed threats to curtail my Constitutional liberties at the hands of a tyrannical government.

This whole issue means much more to a great number of us than just about what type of firearms that we chose to own and keep.

It goes a lot deaper than that and it appears to be something that you would never be able to understand.

All you progressives seek is control over every aspect of our lives.

That to me is the antithesis of liberty and Iím not interested in what you are pedaling.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    The way presidential power is expanding, we may just get there by 2020 - 2024.
    Which is exactly why we cannot allow ANY of the loons we are talking about here to win. They tell us every day that they'll happily take away the Second Amendment. The 2A was put in writing to assure this will not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Is that moderator Lindsey Davis, once an Indiana news anchor?

Hammer and Nigel were talking about how "our own" former local news anchor Lindsay Davis ***** slapped Kamala Harris with her own record. The highlight is great...

Last edited by bwframe; 4 Weeks Ago at 17:22.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

As for the twerp that said his "Campaign" is giving $1000 1 month to ten people. That is $120,000 from his "campaign", is that even legal?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Which is exactly why we cannot allow ANY of the loons we are talking about here to win. They tell us every day that they'll happily take away the Second Amendment. The 2A was put in writing to assure this will not happen.
    The incumbent is just as bad. There is no noticeable difference in the speed of the power grab, regardless of party.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    As for the twerp that said his "Campaign" is giving $1000 1 month to ten people. That is $120,000 from his "campaign", is that even legal?
    Buying votes? It's a long-time Democrat tradition!

Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.- Richard Feynman

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast