Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    That depends on which way DC goes, because it can get worse. And IMO it has gotten worse. American global prestige, power projection, and leadership is a mere shadow of what it was.
    This is what's keeping you up at night? Increasing our security and a red hot economy give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    This is what's keeping you up at night? Increasing our security and a red hot economy give me a warm fuzzy feeling.
    Haters are always gonna Hate.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

That depends on which way DC goes, because it can get worse. And IMO it has gotten worse. American global prestige, power projection, and leadership is a mere shadow of what it was.
    Your definitions differ from mine.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    Your definitions differ from mine.
    Do they? I have a pretty good idea what I think global prestige, power projection, and leadership are. How are yours different, and if you could, illustrate how those things have increased since the election of Trump.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    I have not seen how our security has been noticeably improved , if at all. And as for a red hot economy, unless you're in the 1% or close to it, you aren't seeing the benefits. In fact, in light of the recent bullying of the FED, if you were someone who was responsible with their money, you're about to see losses, to keep that red hot economy going, and the banksters fat.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

I have not seen how our security has been noticeably improved , if at all. And as for a red hot economy, unless you're in the 1% or close to it, you aren't seeing the benefits. In fact, in light of the recent bullying of the FED, if you were someone who was responsible with their money, you're about to see losses, to keep that red hot economy going, and the banksters fat.
    What are tonight's Powerball numbers?

User Info Menu

Do they? I have a pretty good idea what I think global prestige, power projection, and leadership are. How are yours different, and if you could, illustrate how those things have increased since the election of Trump.
    I see a near 100% about face as far as power projection and prestige are concerned. We currently have a POTUS who has demonstrated that we arenít bowing down to those who threaten this country and we certainly arenít sending billions of dollars to those countries to keep them from posturing against us. Thereís a reason US Forces donít show their palm when they salute, I appreciate the fact that Trump understands that.

As as far as leadership is concerned, disagreeing with the direction he may be trying to take things doesnít make him any less a leader than if you agreed with him. Right thing, right time for the right reasons. While heís not consistent in hitting all three Iíll certainly take two out of three any day over zero.

I donít think heís the best weíve had but I know heís not the worst. I donít particularly care what the rest of the world thinks of us but I certainly believe we are enjoying a renewed level of respect which had been lost during the previous administration.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

As for Trump's personal life; "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". This guy tells it like it is and swings back. The Dems have been going crazy since he got in. I want to see an epidemic of TDS.

User Info Menu

Coming from a bitcoin investor, that statement is Fe3+
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spec4 View Post
    As for Trump's personal life; "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". This guy tells it like it is and swings back. The Dems have been going crazy since he got in. I want to see an epidemic of TDS.
    WTF? ďThis guy tells it like it is and swings back,Ē therefore nothing else matters. I guess he literally could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any voters. Because, you know, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Because Jesus said absolutely nothing else after that. There are apparently two forms of TDS.

-spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if youíre full of ****?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast