Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 331 of 511 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5106

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    How much does a lie weigh?
    how many dems in congress???
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

Master

User Info Menu

Which office does Carter Page go to to get his reputation back?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    Darn, I feel left out now. I responded very quickly to the lame question of who lied more. I mentioned how the weight of O's lie had much more impact to Americans' lives. I believe your original question did not specify 'no weighting' of the lies.

And if the lies are not to be weighed as to their impact, the purpose of counting said lies would be ......

Don't go all Jamil on me Mmp. I assure you, it did.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    So the court in the Ukraine lied when it said they interfered with our elections? If so, was it an Obama weighted lie, or a Trump weighted lie?
    It appears so.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghitch75 View Post
    how many dems in congress???
    Too many...
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    It appears so.
    What evidence do you have that it was a lie? Even the ultra liberal Daily Beast reported on it.

Ukrainian Officials Meddled in 2016 Election by Leaking Secret Manafort Ledger, Court Says
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    What evidence do you have that it was a lie? Even the ultra liberal Daily Beast reported on it.

Ukrainian Officials Meddled in 2016 Election by Leaking Secret Manafort Ledger, Court Says
    Have they updated their story?

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...?cn-reloaded=1

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link. I don't know that retracting the original filing makes it a "lie" but it is interesting.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

I'm not even talking about his time in office. He been all of of things for as long as I can remember. Do you disagree? And another thing, the other day I asked who lied more WITHOUT giving weight to the lies, Trump or Obama? As unbelievable as it may seem, there were people who actually said Obama. I guess to be specific, I need to say "in public"

Are you implying a person's skin color reduces the severity of their lies?

That's the only reasonable or sane way your question can be construed. He lied about using the IRS to go after conservatives, he lied about healthcare causing millions to lose their insurance, he lied about his foreign policy which resulted in a record number of drone strikes and deaths... What more "weight" could there be, unless you're claiming his race changes that?
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

Expert

User Info Menu

Don't go all Jamil on me Mmp. I assure you, it did.
    I do stand corrected. Please strike all my posts regarding the huge negative impact of the O's lies. In unweighted raw numbers, the Donald may tell more white lies. I know you didn't place limits on the color of the lies, cause I went back and looked!

ETA: The mention of color in my post and Tombs post above mine is strictly coincidence. He posted while I was typing. I don't see any racial aspect to Mr. K's original question of which president lied more.

Last edited by mmpsteve; 11-21-2019 at 22:55.