Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 499 of 511 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 509 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5106

User Info Menu

Woo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    So I'm listening to the news and I hear this voice from the horror film, the one that calls you on the phone and says 'Don't go down to the basement.'. Only the voice, this awful voice, says 'Donald Trump will be impeached forever.'. So I look at the tv and it's the witch from Wizard of Oz.
    I heard something like that on NPR (or maybe CBS?) this morning. Donald Trump is IMPEACHED for LIFE! Wooowza!

Master

User Info Menu

So was bill Clinton, doesn’t seemed to have hurt him much.

User Info Menu

Andrew Johnson was a Democrat who ran as Vice President to Abraham Lincoln on the National Union ticket.

Donald Trump is the first Republican President to be impeached.

The majority of impeached presidents are Democrats.
    It is better to do good than not to do bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by terrehautian View Post
    So was bill Clinton, doesn’t seemed to have hurt him much.
    Until his wife lost the election and all the donor money mysteriously evaporated.

User Info Menu

That is because Republicans are vindictive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Pelosi has announced she'll transmit articles of impeachment to Senate next week. The trial will take place right before Iowa caucuses, which pulls Sanders, Warren, and Klobuchar off the campaign trail at the worst time.

She's actually setting up Biden to win.
    So they indicated these esteemed senators may charter jets to fly to Iowa for evening campaign events after a day spent on impeachment turning over the results of an election. What do you want to bet they take three(3) separate jets rather than carpooling on the same jet back and forth. It's as if they don't care about the unicorns and polar bears. Guess they just lost Greta's vote.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    So they indicated these esteemed senators may charter jets to fly to Iowa for evening campaign events after a day spent on impeachment turning over the results of an election. What do you want to bet they take three(3) separate jets rather than carpooling on the same jet back and forth. It's as if they don't care about the unicorns and polar bears. Guess they just lost Greta's vote.

It is obviously 100% Trumps fault that the Democrats have to fly cross-country because he didn't immediately resign when the Democrats said they wanted to impeach him.

Just ask ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and MSNBC.
    It is better to do good than not to do bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Meh.
    No one will get a majority on the first ballot. The super delegates, under the direction of the politburo will decide the candidate.
    Democrats cannot allow democracy in their party.
    I think there is a rather compelling case that Bloomberg will ultimately end up with the nomination.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I think there is a rather compelling case that Bloomberg will ultimately end up with the nomination.
    The compelling case being, delegates are easily bought off.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Are you out of your raw meat phase?

Hard to respond to a guy who sees traitors in the parlor, behind every bush and in his chicken coop.

I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)