Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 111 of 268 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2678

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    If Obama, as you said, set the IRS against political opponents, the he should have been impeached. SHOW me where that was indicated. If people, in the Trump administration, committed wrongdoings that the president was unaware, IMO that NOT something he should be impeached for. SHOW me where it was indicated that such actions took place, and that the president was unaware of said actions.
    That's an easy assertion to make when your peeps never gave us the tools and the administration stonewalled everything. But you may get your wish, after the current circus folds its tents and if the 2020 election results in the sea change I expect. Live by the impeachment sword, be ready to die by it - and no whining about ROE that y'all laid out
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Show your work, not what you suspect. I've never said Obama wasn't personally involved in ANY of those things. What I have said, is that no one have ever been able to prove that he was personally involved in those things. Suspected Vs Proven, there is a difference.
    There is no "proof" with Trump either but you want him removed... weird.

And concerning leaks: The leaks (that have been going on since Trumps first days in office) are from political animals, specifically leftists in government.
    They were not happening during the obama administration BECAUSE they were on the same deep state side politically, NOT from lack of existence.

Hell clinton ON RECORD violated the law and comney said it was ok because there was not intent.
    loretta lynch meeting clinton? They just talked about their kids and stuff. They have their like minded cohorts running cover.
    ****ing please to the notion that there wasn't shenanigans going on with obama that were scrubbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

I don't expect a sea change. I kinda expect that one of the middle-crazy democrats will win the nomination, and then win the general election, by any means necessary.

Democrats are behaving like this is existential.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    The community organizer from Chicago was above all of that political deep state stuff.
    His fellow travelers did everything on their own, he was not involved in any way in any aspect of his administration.
    IRS targeting, reporter targeting, gun running to the cartels.
    True story.
    Gun running. Are we talking about Reagan and that convicted felon Ollie North?
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Gun running. Are we talking about Reagan and that convicted felon Ollie North?

That eric holder fella didn't even get a sideways glance after he did it. Weird happenings for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

And concerning leaks: The leaks (that have been going on since Trumps first days in office) are from political animals, specifically leftists in government.
    They were not happening during the obama administration BECAUSE they were on the same deep state side politically, NOT from lack of existence.

Hell clinton ON RECORD violated the law and comney said it was ok because there was not intent.
    loretta lynch meeting clinton? They just talked about their kids and stuff. They have their like minded cohorts running cover.
    ****ing please to the notion that there wasn't shenanigans going on with obama that were scrubbed.
    Any port in a storm, right? He deserves to be investigated so that they can find a reason to impeach him. Kut kinda revealed his location in that camp earlier in this thread. And, hey. I'm not against filing articles of impeachment if they find evidence for wrongdoing that's over the top of what other presidents have been accused of doing. But I'm not into investigating for the purpose of digging up something they can claim is impeachable, so that RGB can retire shortly after death.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

User Info Menu

Holder should have been thrown out of office. Iran/Contra....orders of magnitude, amigo.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

I think historical re-capping of potentially impeachment-worthy offenses is unhelpful. Even as recent as Obama, there was an expectation that any movement towards articles of impeachment would involve actual proof of actual treason/bribery/high crimes or misdemeanors.

The current Dems - perhaps even the House if this proceeds - has dramatically lowered the bar.

Look, if all this impeachment talk ends up just that - a political foil - then probably no harm done. It is rhetorical shoe pounded on a desk. Only if there's a vote on articles will it be a problem.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I don't expect a sea change. I kinda expect that one of the middle-crazy democrats will win the nomination, and then win the general election, by any means necessary.

Democrats are behaving like this is existential.
    I think Trump will get re-elected, we will hold the senate (but by a slimmer margin) and re-take the house (also by a slim margin). I can't say I can see the Republicans doing what's necessary to restore MAD, but I can hope. Depend on how many 'Club for WBTT®' candidates we elect

You heard it here first, archive it for future use
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Uhhh... false.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever