Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 112 of 268 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2678

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Holder should have been thrown out of office. Iran/Contra....orders of magnitude, amigo.

Right?! but he wasn't even dressed down.
    The same vile creatures dwell in government regardless of the current figurehead in office.
    It's just an example of how business is conducted in certain administrations vs others.
    If the vile creatures agree you are another vile creature you get protection and cooperation in your agenda.
    If you are not a fellow traveler for their radical agenda you get resist, leaks and insurance policies cropping up everywhere to stymie your agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Holder should have been thrown out of office. Iran/Contra....orders of magnitude, amigo.
    Iran/Contra was a bad deal. End-run around congress is a big deal. If they had direct evidence that Reagan was involved, that would be impeachable.

And Holder, sure. But I was talking about Obama's involvement. If he was, I don't think that rises to the level of impeachment to remove him from office. Maybe some other punishment. Like maybe letting Republicans urinate on his peace prize.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    That eric holder fella didn't even get a sideways glance after he did it. Weird happenings for sure.
    And 'ignoring congressional subpoenas' doesn't seem to be such a big deal when a Democrat cabinet member does it
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Uhhh... false.

CNN proof should probably be discounted....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...committed-tru/
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    And 'ignoring congressional subpoenas' doesn't seem to be such a big deal when a Democrat cabinet member does it
    I kinda wish Paul Ryan had the balls that Nancy Pelosi has. He should have pushed harder to enforce the subpoenas.
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

User Info Menu

One other thing. The Obama administration officials who were subpoenaed and testified and mocked the questioners, set the precedent. They don't get to complain when this administration's officials mock the questioners during testimony. You establish that precedent, you're kinda stuck with it.

User Info Menu

Obama? Impeach?

Hard to impeach someone who was ineligible to run for office in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

There is nothing wrong, with the advice of counsel, not complying with congressional subpoenas. That is what the courts are for. Checks and balances. I don't have a problem with Trump/Pence not complying at this point. If a formal impeachment proceeding commences, then that is a different standard methinks.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    I think historical re-capping of potentially impeachment-worthy offenses is unhelpful. Even as recent as Obama, there was an expectation that any movement towards articles of impeachment would involve actual proof of actual treason/bribery/high crimes or misdemeanors.

The current Dems - perhaps even the House if this proceeds - has dramatically lowered the bar.

Look, if all this impeachment talk ends up just that - a political foil - then probably no harm done. It is rhetorical shoe pounded on a desk. Only if there's a vote on articles will it be a problem.
    But that's kinda the whole point. The standards applied now are quite different. First, there's no way David Axelrod's "Black Jesus" was getting impeached. He had the blessings of moderates and the lefties, and the press in his front pocket. And it's of value to point this out, that the standards are obviously different, and that they're doing this in desperation. They're acting like this is existential. So if they have to burn the earth to do it, that's what they'll do. They appear to be operating in By Any Means Necessary mode.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Iran/Contra was a bad deal. End-run around congress is a big deal. If they had direct evidence that Reagan was involved, that would be impeachable.

And Holder, sure. But I was talking about Obama's involvement. If he was, I don't think that rises to the level of impeachment to remove him from office. Maybe some other punishment. Like maybe letting Republicans urinate on his peace prize.
    Are you SERIOUS? If Obama directed the IRS to specifically target conservative groups, that's an severe abuse of power, and he should be removed from office.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever