Not open for further replies.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Clinton came back stronger once he beat his impeachment, a lesson the republicans learned the hard way.

The smart democrats will back off, but I don't think they're going to steer the boat.

Doug

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So let's review, shall we? The democrats are claiming that Trump acted with a foreign leader to benefit him politically by potentially damaging a political opponent. But using one's connections as Secretary of State, and paying a former British intelligence officer to fabricate a dossier to damage a political opponent is what again? Do these people even live on the same planet as the rest of us?

At least Trump is willing to be completely transparent by releasing the unredacted transcript of the phone call. Remember when Hillary did that with all the dealings with Steele? Yeah, me neither.

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    Well so much for actually getting some work at their job done to improve the lives of Americans. I wonder if any of them have done any actual legislation
    to fix and maintain infrastructure, power grid, cyber security and last of all the safety of Americans. Can't they do this crap on their own time and not on
    company time.
    Morgan88

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Maybe in Trump's next 4 years he can just ignore democrats entirely and start laying down the hammer on the republicans to get their sorry rear ends to actually act in the interest of the people and stop paying attention to losers.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well so much for actually getting some work at their job done to improve the lives of Americans. I wonder if any of them have done any actual legislation
    to fix and maintain infrastructure, power grid, cyber security and last of all the safety of Americans. Can't they do this crap on their own time and not on
    company time.
    Morgan88

If democrat constituents had any sense (they don't), they would be holding their so-called representatives' feet to the fire to drop all this silly BS and get to work. They've done absolutely nothing since 2016 except try to bring down a duly elected president. They are petulant children in adult bodies, threatening to hold their breath until they get their way. Except dammit, they just keep breathing. I wish they'd quit that.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ya'll are forgetting that Trump is an anomaly!!! There has never, ever:faint: been a president with the horrible number controversies that Trump has created.

Monica Lewinsky
    Monica Lewinsky perjury
    Whitewater
    1995 CIA misinformation
    Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory
    The great haircut scandal
    Almon Glenn Braswell
    Juanita Broderick
    Campbell v Clinton
    Cattle futures
    The Barrett Report
    Henry Cisneros Payments
    Clinton v Jones
    Sexual misconduct - Lots!:ladiesman:
    Commerce Dept Trade mission
    Gennifer Flowers:bowdown:
    Vince Foster
    Hollywood Farewell party (Peter Paul)
    Hollywood Fundraising
    NATO Bombing Yugoslavia
    Lincoln Bedroom:shady:
    Nannygate
    Paula Jones:bowdown:
    Operation Infinite Reach
    Paul v Clinton
    Cox Report controversy
    Waco
    Janet Reno
    Wampumgate
    White House FBI Files
    White House Travel scandal

Yes Folks! Trump stands alone in his controversies, right Bill?:dunno:

Regards,

Doug

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If democrat constituents had any sense (they don't), they would be holding their so-called representatives' feet to the fire to drop all this silly BS and get to work. They've done absolutely nothing since 2016 except try to bring down a duly elected president. They are petulant children in adult bodies, threatening to hold their breath until they get their way. Except dammit, they just keep breathing. I wish they'd quit that.

Well.....no. Because the majority of them are ate the **** up with TDS.
    They are all riding the WAVE OF THE GOOD THINGS COMING DOWN FROM ON HIGH YET THEY ARE BLINDED WITH THE HATE THOSE IN MSM HAVE GENERATED FOR THEIR OWN RATINGS AND PROFITS.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    sc9mPYh.gif

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I have to wonder, yet again, what they think they will accomplish? They have to get republicans in the senate to vote against Trump, and that won’t happen. I am soooo tired of 24/7 politics, it just never stops. It gets more and more ridiculous as we go along.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have to wonder, yet again, what they think they will accomplish? They have to get republicans in the senate to vote against Trump, and that won’t happen. I am soooo tired of 24/7 politics, it just never stops. It gets more and more ridiculous as we go along.
    Amen! One election just seems to bleed over into the mid-term, and then it's off to the races for the next presidential election.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom