Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 237 of 424 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4240

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Or, crazy idea, things are exactly as presented

Trump wants to know the origins of the soft coup, and evidence thereof, and Ukraine is in it up to their neck

Trump used Guilliani because he doesn't trust the foreign policy establishment, not only to carry out his instructions but probably not at all. He uses Guilliani because it has to be an official in the current environment, with a private representative like a family member likely to get the Logan Act treatment (while of course, Kerry's egregious smooching of mullah privates are ignored)

He was well within his rights to perform all of those actions
    As presented? Which presentation? I've seen a lot of different takes on this reported and speculated by the talking heads.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    There is one here that would say that he put up his middle finger that is an insult.

It is funny that the master has baited all of you into rehashing every argument made against the President to distract you from
    Baited me? Rehashing what exactly? You can't RE-hash, until you've first hashed.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Oh, I guess we have never talked about the wall, illegal immigration, Mexico paying for it...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    As presented? Which presentation? I've seen a lot of different takes on this reported and speculated by the talking heads.
    As presented in the transcript of the call, the only record that can't be amended or rewritten by Ambassador Axtogrind or NSC stuffed shirt General Hierotothe Resistance

By the way, where is the server? Was it destroyed by Crowdstrike or returned to the DNC? Show (cite) your work
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Expert

User Info Menu

It's clear enough even for Kut that Trump wants the wall built and that he's tried to get it done. Making Mexico pay for it is the only major campaign promise I'm aware of that was utterly bull****. But then, it's ridiculous to take that one seriously regardless which side you're on.
    I have repeatedly told how I perceived the money would come from Mexico, you cannot imagine any way our government legitimately could make Mexico pay? If one has imagination they can make others pay, it may be by causing losses from other sources, cutting revenue flow, or just raising tariffs. But I have every confidence that if Washington DC wanted to make Mexico pay they could...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Oh, I guess we have never talked about the wall, illegal immigration, Mexico paying for it...
    No, we have, but I don't think it's been hashed.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    I have repeatedly told how I perceived the money would come from Mexico, you cannot imagine any way our government legitimately could make Mexico pay? If one has imagination they can make others pay, it may be by causing losses from other sources, cutting revenue flow, or just raising tariffs. But I have every confidence that if Washington DC wanted to make Mexico pay they could...
    Sigh.
    I have spoken.

Expert

User Info Menu

Sigh.
    It must be sad to not be able to imagine ways to make them pay...

User Info Menu

It depends what it is. That Beto was serious about taking guns is believable. I took that seriously. That Trump thought he could get Mexico to pay for the wall is kinda not all that believable. I'd like to think that the POTUS would understand that, and that he wasn't serious. It's hard to say with Trump though. I kinda think he knew he can't get Mexico to pay for the wall, and it was just campaign bluster.

But I do know some people, some even on INGO, who insisted back then that indeed Trump would get Mexico to pay for it. It's my estimation though, that most people here did not take it all that seriously. So I'm kinda wondering what we're doing here. Why is this a thing to talk about?
    Did he think he could buy Greenland? If you believe that he did, I don't know how you can say that he didn't actually think Mexico would pay for the wall.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever