Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 244 of 417 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4165

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    What did Vindman do the hinder the foreign policy of the president? I'm hearing that people are having issues with Vindman, but they don't really seem to have a reason why? If he's part of the "Deep State," or "DC Establishment," what actions has he taken to make that claim stick? He's apparently not the whistleblower. He He (michael jackson reference?) tried to amend the call transcript to reflect WHAT HE PERSONALLY FELT THE conversation WAS ABOUT VIA HIS PRE CONCEIVED BIASES, NOT WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID, and he testified in the House after being subpoenaed AND HE REFUSED TO ANSWER MANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING WHO ELSE HE GAVE OUT THE INFORMATION TO. What about any of that is wrong or improper?

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Expert

User Info Menu

I get that the democrats and their media enablers don't want the whistleblowers name out there, that is not my question, once it is out why would the media pretend it is not? I think this is censorship by elites that believe they are above it all.

Expert

User Info Menu

Whistleblower has complaint filed for improper fundraising, he raised $227,000 on a gofundme.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.

The complaint also raised the possibility that some of the donations may have come from prohibited sources, and asked the ICIG to look into whether any "foreign citizen or agent of a foreign government" contributed.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...laint-n2556342

User Info Menu

Vindman testified that the transcript that the White House provided was complete and accurate. Beyond that, so far he has provided no facts about the call or anything illegal, just some "feeling" that Trump was wrong...for reasons he (and Schiff) really didn't want to explain. His testimony boiled down to saying that Trump...President Trump... the duly elected President Trump whose duties and powers include the foreign policy of the United States...THAT Trump... took Ukrainian foreign policy a direction that Vindman and his fellow bureaucrats disagreed with and therefore Trump, the guy in charge of foreign policy, was undermining the foreign policy of the United States! And furthermore, Vindman testified that he himself undermined Trump's initiatives in getting the Ukrainian President to investigate corruption by Burisma and Biden et al by personally telling the Ukrainian government not to "get involved in US domestic politics." He clearly thinks the President should subordinate himself to Vindman's little interagency group, rather than the other way around, and when he didn't he cried...but refuses to testify under oath who he cried to. He's upset that Trump went to "outsiders" (and is it any wonder Trump does this?), which by Vindman's testimony includes other government officials with expertise on Ukraine that aren't part of his little interagency coven.

So yeah, Vindmen is pretty much smoking-gun level proof of a "Deep State".

More on Vindman:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/analysis-democrats-have-a-col-vindman-problem

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    Vindman testified that the transcript that the White House provided was complete and accurate. Beyond that, so far he has provided no facts about the call or anything illegal, just some "feeling" that Trump was wrong...for reasons he (and Schiff) really didn't want to explain. His testimony boiled down to saying that Trump...President Trump... the duly elected President Trump whose duties and powers include the foreign policy of the United States...THAT Trump... took Ukrainian foreign policy a direction that Vindman and his fellow bureaucrats disagreed with and therefore Trump, the guy in charge of foreign policy, was undermining the foreign policy of the United States! And furthermore, Vindman testified that he himself undermined Trump's initiatives in getting the Ukrainian President to investigate corruption by Burisma and Biden et al by personally telling the Ukrainian government not to "get involved in US domestic politics." He clearly thinks the President should subordinate himself to Vindman's little interagency group, rather than the other way around, and when he didn't he cried...but refuses to testify under oath who he cried to. He's upset that Trump went to "outsiders" (and is it any wonder Trump does this?), which by Vindman's testimony includes other government officials with expertise on Ukraine that aren't part of his little interagency coven.

So yeah, Vindmen is pretty much smoking-gun level proof of a "Deep State".

More on Vindman:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/analysis-democrats-have-a-col-vindman-problem
    Being "duly elected," only means that the people have chosen that person to lead... that does not mean "leading by any means necessary." People that "serve at the pleasure," does not mean that they are bound to abide illegal, or improper, actions.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

WWHD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

What Would Hiliary Do?

There would be mass suicides.
    The wild dogs cry out in the night as they grow restless, longing for some solitary company.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Being "duly elected," only means that the people have chosen that person to lead... that does not mean "leading by any means necessary." People that "serve at the pleasure," does not mean that they are bound to abide illegal, or improper, actions.
    You say "illegal and improper" as if any such thing has taken place here, but it hasn't. Trump was exercising his constitutional powers. Vindman has sworn to uphold legal orders from his commander in chief. He has violated that oath by actively interfered in its execution.
    Mark Steyn: Sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    You say "illegal and improper" as if any such thing has taken place here, but it hasn't. Trump was exercising his constitutional powers. Vindman has sworn to uphold legal orders from his commander in chief. He has violated that oath by actively interfered in its execution.
    Obviously that is open to debate. And the cast of characters the president has surrounded himself with, doesn't exact war the heart when it comes to believing this administration is on the "up and up."

I Have the Worst Crew Ever