Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 248 of 424 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4236
  1. #2471
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Of there was a secret vote of the Senators would Trump be convicted in impeachment?

    My bet would be, yes. Romney would love to run again...
    Last edited by Ingomike; 4 Weeks Ago at 19:09.

  2. #2472
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    The whistleblower certainly had interesting visitors while working in the Obama WH...

    Real Clear Investigations named Ciaramella as possibly being the whistleblower whose complaint sparked impeachment proceedings against President Trump. As reported by the Examiner, Fox News’ legal analyst Gregg Jarrett indicated that a key takeaway was the “reported direct relationship” Ciaramella had with former President Barack Obama’s CIA Director John Brennan and national security adviser Susan Rice, as well as the “Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.”


    The visitor logs also reveal Alexandra Chalupa, a contractor hired by the DNC during the 2016 election, who coordinated with Ukrainians to investigate President Trump and his former campaign manager Paul Manafort, visited the White House 27 times.

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ic-ciaramella/

  3. #2473
    Grandmaster Vigilant's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    WWHD
    Ask for a donation to some obscure foundation with her an billy jeff’s Name on it?

  4. #2474
    Sharpshooter Mikey1911's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Ask for a donation to some obscure foundation with her an billy jeff’s Name on it?
    She certainly was able to obtain a lot of quid (£), but has been unable to deliver any quo after November 2016.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

  5. #2475
    Grandmaster Vigilant's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey1911 View Post
    She certainly was able to obtain a lot of quid (£), but has been unable to deliver any quo after November 2016.
    Funny how all the quid quit coming in that sad, sad, November morning? Last I read, the foundation was having solvency issues since all the quid went away because no quo could be offered?

  6. #2476
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    Of there was a secret vote of the Senators would Trump be convicted in impeachment?

    My bet would be, yes. Romney would love to run again...
    The constitutional scholars have weighed in. The 1/5 clause would kick in.

    That seems to provide a clear rule governing the matter: If 1/5 of the Senators oppose a secret ballot, the yea and nay votes "shall … be" made public. You'd need 81 senators for secrecy, not 51. Whatever one might say as a policy matter about the advantages and disadvantages of secret ballots, the Constitution's text has taken a very specific stand on this subject.

    https://reason.com/2019/11/12/dont-forget-the-one-fifth-clause/
    Last edited by Ingomike; 4 Weeks Ago at 23:05.

  7. #2477
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Are those people part of the Deep State?
    Here is a well thought out explanation of the deep state, who they are and what they do.

    Alex Vindman Is Living, Breathing Proof That The Deep State Exists, And It Is Corrupt

    https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/12...it-is-corrupt/
    Last edited by Ingomike; 4 Weeks Ago at 23:04.

  8. #2478
    Master Tombs's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Nope. If setting foreign policy is a policy on how the president can personally benefit politically, then I view that as improper; to the point of (in this instance) impeachable. So let's get this party started
    At worst, causing biden's son to lose his corrupt job is somehow going to affect biden's campaign? How? If anything it'll make biden look like a victim and bolster his support.

    And that's assuming biden can even survive the primaries, which is looking increasingly unlikely anyway, as he does not agree with where the party is today.

    It all still looks carefully calculated to me, to bait the democrats into pursuing what they've dreamed of for the past 3 years without enough evidence to do anything besides hang themselves. You need to question the wisdom of pursuing impeachment this close to an election, there is nothing good that can come of it for democrats. Even if Trump were to be impeached, the republican party has a far stronger lineup of potential candidates who could step up to the plate.

    The smell of desperation is gagging.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

  9. #2479
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    At worst, causing biden's son to lose his corrupt job is somehow going to affect biden's campaign? How? If anything it'll make biden look like a victim and bolster his support.

    And that's assuming biden can even survive the primaries, which is looking increasingly unlikely anyway, as he does not agree with where the party is today.

    It all still looks carefully calculated to me, to bait the democrats into pursuing what they've dreamed of for the past 3 years without enough evidence to do anything besides hang themselves. You need to question the wisdom of pursuing impeachment this close to an election, there is nothing good that can come of it for democrats. Even if Trump were to be impeached, the republican party has a far stronger lineup of potential candidates who could step up to the plate.

    The smell of desperation is gagging.
    How is Biden's son's job corrupt? Now, I'll agree that it reeks of nepotism by a private business, but that's not corruption.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  10. #2480
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Are those people part of the Deep State?
    I don’t know. Are they? That seems like a silly question.

    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge