Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 301 of 399 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3986

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    They did not preempt the Jeopardy Tournament of champions last week. There might have actually been a Civil War and 65% of the liberals would have been against the Government.
    It's gone back to normal as of 5 o'clock now (when the regular news came on).

User Info Menu

Is that really any better?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    Is that really any better?
    Only due to the fact that the story changes every couple of minutes instead of what... 7, 8 hours of the SOS?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    lolololololol awesome
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

Expert

User Info Menu

Watching a little of the hearings tonight, it appears the Dems are getting ready to change the charges again to; inapropriate conduct. Or maybe they'll word it as conduct unbecoming, or his tie is on crooked, or something just as damning.

User Info Menu

So you are the one that watched it.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I watched it. It was a Schiff show for sure...

The blonde hottie was behind Jordan and counsel for the good guys. I think she must be some sort of legal adviser?

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

I have to say, I'm impressed by Rep. Stefanik's conduct throughout the hearings thus far.

User Info Menu

Orange Man Bad! Repeat this until you BELIEVE. If there is ANY question, repeat until you BELIEVE. Iíve grown tired of the Schiff show, the WB is a fallacy, **** it. Bring on the Electric Boogaloo II. The Democrat bastards want REAL change, put up or shut up butches!

User Info Menu

Hahaha, Apple auto correct kept most of it unblocked.