Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 297 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Extra Extra Read All About It - Trump Impeachment Inquiry Begins, So Says Pelosi

I guess he may have one controversy too many!

https://apnews.com/a9a0bed9f81343b7a725a9adcd84e01b

Doug

Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can a man die better, Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?" - T.B. Macaulay

"Idiocracy wasn't a movie. It was prophecy." - CathyInBlue

"Agent Mulder, every life, every day, is in danger. That's just life." - W. Skinner, X-Files S2E8

User Info Menu

So since behind-the-scenes coup didn't work the Dems are going for an overt coup.

User Info Menu

Clinton came back stronger once he beat his impeachment, a lesson the republicans learned the hard way.

The smart democrats will back off, but I don't think they're going to steer the boat.

Doug
    Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can a man die better, Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?" - T.B. Macaulay

"Idiocracy wasn't a movie. It was prophecy." - CathyInBlue

"Agent Mulder, every life, every day, is in danger. That's just life." - W. Skinner, X-Files S2E8

User Info Menu

Welp, 4 more years of Trump, could be worse.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    Welp, 4 more years of Trump, could be worse.
    Especially with the crap eaters the left have offered up.

Look at the timing here. Just like Mayor stinky shoes getting the streets back in order this is all about election timing.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian01 View Post
    Clinton came back stronger once he beat his impeachment, a lesson the republicans learned the hard way.

The
    smart democrats will back off, but I don't think they're going to steer the boat.

Doug
    There's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.

User Info Menu

So let's review, shall we? The democrats are claiming that Trump acted with a foreign leader to benefit him politically by potentially damaging a political opponent. But using one's connections as Secretary of State, and paying a former British intelligence officer to fabricate a dossier to damage a political opponent is what again? Do these people even live on the same planet as the rest of us?

At least Trump is willing to be completely transparent by releasing the unredacted transcript of the phone call. Remember when Hillary did that with all the dealings with Steele? Yeah, me neither.

User Info Menu

Well so much for actually getting some work at their job done to improve the lives of Americans. I wonder if any of them have done any actual legislation
    to fix and maintain infrastructure, power grid, cyber security and last of all the safety of Americans. Can't they do this crap on their own time and not on
    company time.
    Morgan88

User Info Menu

Maybe in Trump's next 4 years he can just ignore democrats entirely and start laying down the hammer on the republicans to get their sorry rear ends to actually act in the interest of the people and stop paying attention to losers.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

User Info Menu

Another giant s**t show that will further prove the left is bats**t crazy.

Page 1 of 297 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast