• ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    The last 10 seconds is gold.

"I'm a tax payer, you work for me".

[video=youtube;R0wHD4rfUuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0wHD4rfUuA[/video]

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    ” you work for me, I'm a tax payer" that is exactly what I want said to these petulant children!

Mr Homan was just nicer than I would have been. My response would have started with, SHUT UP AND SOMEBODY TAKE THAT GAVEL AWAY FROM HER!

That exchange needs to be played over and over on the news.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Thanks, my chuckle of the day:)

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright [/FONT]

bradrob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Love someone who is not afraid to tell it like it is. Just sad it has become so partisan and they spend most of their time trying to discredit the other party rather than working to actually solve problems,

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Love someone who is not afraid to tell it like it is. Just sad it has become so partisan and they spend most of their time trying to discredit the other party rather than working to actually solve problems,

With out the problems they have crated and allowed to fester they are all irrelevant.

bradrob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    Hamilton County
    So true. Blows my mind how some of these people get elected and stay in office for decades. Homan is right to fight back, unfortunately you won't see this on NBC/CBS/CNN/ABC/MSNBC etc.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Back a few days ago, they were meeting with someone, interviewing about the "executive privilege" or something.
    Anyway, they were asking if he met with Pres. Trump on a certain day.
    He asked what the report said.
    They just kept hammering. He kept asking.

I'm sorry, but ask me what I was doing over 3 days ago, and I'm not going to remember.
    Gees.

bradrob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I'm convinced their goal is to try and trip him up so the mass media can blast it all over just to discredit ICE and the Administration. They could care less about solving the problems; rather they want to keep the problems live for political gain

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm convinced their goal is to try and trip him up so the mass media can blast it all over just to discredit ICE and the Administration. They could care less about solving the problems; rather they want to keep the problems live for political gain
    It's a numbers game. Make someone testify under oath enough, and the odds are that they will say something contradictory and they can now be prosecuted. Best case they rat out someone else and the game continues. Worst case and they take the fall, while acting as a warning to others not to oppose their agenda.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Back a few days ago, they were meeting with someone, interviewing about the "executive privilege" or something.
    Anyway, they were asking if he met with Pres. Trump on a certain day.
    He asked what the report said.
    They just kept hammering. He kept asking.

I'm sorry, but ask me what I was doing over 3 days ago, and I'm not going to remember.
    Gees.

Now I agree that they should stop the clock why getting him the information.
    But to call it a "charade"?
    Geez.
    [video=youtube;ivIj3Cc_wkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivIj3Cc_wkg[/video]

[video=youtube;H7yLA4N_Amo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7yLA4N_Amo[/video]

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    [video=youtube;H7yLA4N_Amo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7yLA4N_Amo[/video]
    This pretty much sums up my general frustrations with politics right now. Although I know nothing about this representative's politics and probably don't agree with some of his opinions, he has a lot of good points here. For anyone wondering if they should take the 7 minutes, it's worth the watch.

Top Bottom