Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Top-level Climate Modeler Criticizes "nonsense" of "global warming crisis"

From "The American Thinker": https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ng_crisis.html

Many of his points hold from common sense; this gent, however, has the credentials and experience to boot.

Sadly, with all else that's going on, this will likely be too easy for the climate cultists to sweep under the rug or just plain ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Concord View Post
    From "The American Thinker": https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ng_crisis.html

Many of his points hold from common sense; this gent, however, has the credentials and experience to boot.

Sadly, with all else that's going on, this will likely be too easy for the climate cultists to sweep under the rug or just plain ignore.

The more people like Nakamura who come forward, the better. Each time one who can't be dismissed points out that the Emperor has no clothes, it will give others of integrity the courage to step out of the pack and speak truth as well.

Bravo.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

My view on this is its being framed wrong. As usual itís everyone scrapping to say they are right while continuing to pollute unchecked. Both sides should be focusing on cutting emissions regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same as it ever was.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by What's The Frequency View Post
    My view on this is its being framed wrong. As usual itís everyone scrapping to say they are right while continuing to pollute unchecked. Both sides should be focusing on cutting emissions regardless.

Have you compared what we put in the air today with what was going up just 30 years ago. 20 years.
    Always room to improve of course but man things are so much cleaner now.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Have you compared what we put in the air today with what was going up just 30 years ago. 20 years.
    Always room to improve of course but man things are so much cleaner now.
    Unless you're China or India (two of the largest economies in the world) and you can get the UN to declare you to be a "developing country" and then the rules don't apply to you. And who are two of the largest polluters in the world? China and India. But they get a pass. It's gotta be us EEEEEEVIL Americans that are causing all the damage.

User Info Menu

So, it doesn't matter if one side is full of ****, let's just do what they want because it's the right thing to do?

While pollution isn't a good thing, "emissions" are a nebulous crock, especially given Nakamura's conclusions.

"Because" isn't a good reason to create economic headwinds.

Somewhat related; a brief overview of the perpetual subterfuge of the believers that even a fifth grade science student (but not necessarily Bill Nye) should be able to understand...
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...posed-pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

Plinker

User Info Menu

My problem is how the left and mass media has blown "global warming/climate change/whatever fits today" so far out of proportion for the almighty political gain. The scare tactics they are employing is sick and twisted.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Concord View Post
    So, it doesn't matter if one side is full of ****, let's just do what they want because it's the right thing to do?

While pollution isn't a good thing, "emissions" are a nebulous crock, especially given Nakamura's conclusions.

"Because" isn't a good reason to create economic headwinds.

Somewhat related; a brief overview of the perpetual subterfuge of the believers that even a fifth grade science student (but not necessarily Bill Nye) should be able to understand...
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...posed-pictures
    There are numerous conclusions on both sides of the argument that support their talking points.

Same as it ever was.

Expert

User Info Menu

And there sits Al Gore, reading this thread (after putting aside his bank statement) in one of his little mansions, with his Hugh Hefner silk robe on, ...... giggling.

Forgot to mention the expensive glass of bourbon in his hand ... much finer bourbon than I can afford .... the baastaard.

User Info Menu

Pollute unchecked? Really? We have progressive emissions standards in every industry. No oneís advocating for MORE pollution. But. Iíll tell you what. Iíll try to remember to disable the auto-off feature on my truck on the way to work to let it idle in your honor instead of shutting off at traffic lights.

-spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if youíre full of ****?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast