Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 465 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Say what you will, but actual tolerance from a liberal is a refreshing change of pace.
    QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Me, me, mine, me, me, mine:

Kirk Freeman, INGO's Dennis Miller of gun culture references

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Wow. Flaming ass syndrome. I've never seen things go that far on the job. Worst I've ever heard tell, in my younger days, some coworkers, possibly with the help of someone in present company, may have tossed another coworker into a garbage bin, and wheeled him into the ladies room. He was hopping mad when he got out. I hear.

Whaddyagonnado? Boys will be boys.
    How about welding someones boot to an I-beam? While they were wearing it of course.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

It is past time to defund the university Marxist indoctrination system.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Timjoebillybob View Post
    How about welding someones boot to an I-beam? While they were wearing it of course.
    Best one I know of was putting lidocaine in someone's straw in their drink. All of a sudden, they're doing the Bill Cosby dentist routine:

"My bottom mip is on de foor"

I never did that, for which fact I was happy, when I heard someone got their license suspended and they got charged with practicing medicine without a license, for administering a medication that was not prescribed. I understand the reasons, but it seems like some people have no sense of humor.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    Best one I know of was putting lidocaine in someone's straw in their drink. All of a sudden, they're doing the www.you
    "My bottom mip is on de foor"

I never did that, for which fact I was happy, when I heard someone got their license suspended and they got charged with practicing medicine without a license, for administering a medication that was not prescribed. I understand the reasons, but it seems like some people have no sense of humor.

Thatís a good one.

Iíve used a salt packet poured down a straw, you canít see it and it just sets there and waits...

Also a long john silvers vinegar packet in a sock hat band, poke a few holes with a pin and gently place it.
    They pull it on and compress it... vinegar hair conditioner.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

When I was a young carpenter, If someone was standing around, There was a guy who would turn around, draw a 16 sinker from his belt and nail his foot down, I he could do it as fast as lightning, drive the nail to within an inch of the welt and walk away and see how long it took the loafer to notice.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Page 11 of 465 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast