Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 175 of 241 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2404

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    I did say "...remove both parties and ... start anew without them...."

And "you can say this but not that" is automatically an infringement of free speech, IMHO.

Exactly why is it OK to call someone a "cracker" or any other slur, but only one group has their pejorative referenced as "the N word"? Not that any of them are OK, but why does that one get special treatment?

Blessings,
    Bill
    Check your privilege. It is problematic to claim that white people using the n-word is equivalent to a person of color using “cracker”. All people of color share the collective experience of oppression that white people, as the collective oppressors, cannot understand or defend. Therefore, calling white people cracker is justified. White people using the n-word, regardless of context, is oppression. Denying this is is called “white frigidity”. And yes, it’s a real thing that white people have as evidenced by the existence of words to describe it. And if you say that’s circular reasoning, you’re just using a tool of the white male patriarchy to oppress women and people of color.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Check your privilege. It is problematic to claim that white people using the n-word is equivalent to a person of color using “cracker”. All people of color share the collective experience of oppression that white people, as the collective oppressors, cannot understand or defend. Therefore, calling white people cracker is justified. White people using the n-word, regardless of context, is oppression. Denying this is is called “white frigidity”. And yes, it’s a real thing that white people have as evidenced by the existence of words to describe it. And if you say that’s circular reasoning, you’re just using a tool of the white male patriarchy to oppress women and people of color.
    Your logic is proof of the existence of sasquatch, chupacabra, lock ness monster and the great pumpkin. I knew it was true!!

User Info Menu

WTAF did I just read?
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Let's get back to a few pics before this thread really goes off the rails.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    WTAF did I just read?
    IKR
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    WTAF did I just read?
    One of the ingo apologists.

Master

User Info Menu

Antifa is garbage.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    This is GREAT, I just about spewed my Coke Zero onto my keyboard. Only improvement would to have some flames coming off the edges of the top. ROTFLMAO
    Don't be that Richard, nobody likes a smart ass Richard, there's way more than we need here.

Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.

Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

In the first place, I *did* say “or any other slur”.

In the second place, and I say this with all due respect, the post to which I’m replying is so full of , it could be used to fertilize a farm the size of Wyoming.

That is all.

Blessings,
    Bill

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Really hoping you just forgot the purple.