Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Thatís the best part of it, Beer man. It IS true. I heard the audio on it, but I forget if it was a link someone sent me or if it was on Shapiro( I think the former)

That doesnít eliminate the muppet theory, and I really donít want to think of any hand controlling that particular muppet, either, but yes, she did say it. When Iím not on my phone, Iíll see if I can find the link.

Blessings,
    Bill

ETA: found it, but itís a mobile link, so probably wonít embed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZM7GCZ0HA

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBeerman View Post
    This Varvel cartoon is untrue...

Because it would require AOC to have a brain functioning on more than 2 cells to actually make any kind of statement resembling this, even if it was a mistake on her part, OR Bernie is hidden
    behind a white screen working her like a puppet. ( Not how I really wanted to say this.)

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    Thatís the best part of it, Beer man. It IS true. I heard the audio on it, but I forget if it was a link someone sent me or if it was on Shapiro( I think the former)

That doesnít eliminate the muppet theory, and I really donít want to think of any hand controlling that particular muppet, either, but yes, she did say it. When Iím not on my phone, Iíll see if I can find the link.

Blessings,
    Bill

I don't think it matters much what she says. She did say that but she also said she was bored with this impeachment thing and that she was over it. She is not really a player in this kangaroo show.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Its significant in that sheís come out and said that the purpose of this is to influence the outcome of the 2020 election and in short, thatís tantamount to the dems doing EXACTLY what theyíre accusing the GOP in general and Trump in particular of doing. Itís a double standard but the media is going to not only let them get away with it, theyíre going to provide cover.

And of course sheís tired of it-itís not about her. Iíd not be surprised if this whole dog and pony show was about getting the news OFF of ďthe squadĒ and making them *not* the face of the Democratic Party, esp when AOC, Tlaib, and Omar have now all been called on using campaign funds for personal reasons.

AOC is one from whom Iíd expect to hear: ďbut enough about me. Letís talk about you. How do you like me so far?Ē

Blessings,
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    I don't think it matters much what she says. She did say that but she also said she was bored with this impeachment thing and that she was over it. She is not really a player in this kangaroo show.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post

Blessings,
    Bill

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

ďWe can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.Ē -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

All play means something.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    Swalwell: "It was a coffee mug sliding across the table, I swear!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.