Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

It'd be the funniest election in history if hillary demanded to run, the DNC forbid it, and she ran as a 3rd party.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    It'd be the funniest election in history if hillary demanded to run, the DNC forbid it, and she ran as a 3rd party.
    Wouldn't something like that splitting the leftist vote give Trump an easy win?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi211 View Post
    Wouldn't something like that splitting the leftist vote give Trump an easy win?
    That’s why Dewey defeated Truman in ‘48 . . . oh, wait a minute.
    A lot of dead people could still vote multiple times for The Hildebeest.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimmer View Post
    As a three time loser?
    I mean, is it really worth it?
    Oh. I thought "History" was a girl you knew. I was gonna answer, probably.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

Expert

User Info Menu

We need a ruling...

Do dead people need to vote in the state of their interment?
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo59 View Post
    We need a ruling...

Do dead people need to vote in the state of their interment?
    The way I think it would be most effective, Democrat party leaders who can get access to the voter roles and the SSA death master file, would cross-reference the two databases to get a list of dead people still on the voter roll. Then you buss in illegals and each one is assigned a name from the cross referenced list-o-deadies. And then they go vote as the deadie.

So, basically that means dead people should vote in the states in which they’re still registered to vote. That’s generally the way it works.
    I have spoken.

Expert

User Info Menu

What if they die in Illinois but now identify as Californian?

If they can go from Rep to Dem then state lines don't seem to much to jump...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

As a democrat from the democratic wing of the democratic party, Hillary has really no chance of stepping into the contest. There is tremendous resentment over her loss to Trump whether on not they supported Hillary more than believing she was the lesser of two bad choices. Her mistakes in the swing electoral states are unforgivable. There is no second chance in the modern electoral process and she is no Adlai Stevenson.

It is true that the present group of candidates offer mostly unacceptable choices to the majority of the party.

Sherrod Brown would be viewed well. And while it doesn't first make any sense, Tom Hanks is probably the most respected man in Hollywood and among many many voters. He might make the best choice for a well-known candidate as any since Ronald Reagan.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Sherrod Brown would be viewed well.
    I have heard that as well. But could he win with a late entry into the current primary craziness?
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

I think the thinking on the Democrat side is that there is no candidate likely to win the nomination who has a good chance to beat Trump, and so, dragging people through an impeachment is the best chance they have of seating a crazier leftist to replace RGB, even if it costs them everything. It looks to me like they’re pretty desperate.

All the candidates are ****ing crazy, which plays well to Democrats, but not so well to independents. It makes Trump’s “crazy” look mild in comparison. Maybe Tom Hanks could pull it off. I don’t think he’s seasoned enough, but then neither is Trump.

I have spoken.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast