• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think the words of Moms Mabley are appropriate for the occasion. They say you ain't supposed to say nothin about the dead unless it's good. He's dead, GOOD!!"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    ...detonated a suicide vest, killing himself when U.S. Special Operations forces entered a compound in northern Syria where he was located, according to a U.S. defense official. No U.S. Special Operations forces were hurt or killed in the raid.

When you're the leader of ISIS isn't this called "death by natural causes"? Another natural cause of death is having a 500 pound guided bomb hit your house. Just ask al-Zarqawi. Can't, he's dead too.

If I was wearing a suicide vest because of my job I'd consider a career change, just sayin...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ...detonated a suicide vest, killing himself when U.S. Special Operations forces entered a compound in northern Syria where he was located, according to a U.S. defense official. No U.S. Special Operations forces were hurt or killed in the raid.

When you're the leader of ISIS isn't this called "death by natural causes"? Another natural cause of death is having a 500 pound guided bomb hit your house. Just ask al-Zarqawi. Can't, he's dead too.

If I was wearing a suicide vest because of my job I'd consider a career change, just sayin...

I thought one was supposed to die gloriously in the cause. Killing yourself because you don't want to rot at Guantanamo seems kinda' cowardly, even Bin Laden picked up a rifle

I think his virgin payoff should be discounted, maybe 36 or 24

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I thought one was supposed to die gloriously in the cause. Killing yourself because you don't want to rot at Guantanamo seems kinda' cowardly, even Bin Laden picked up a rifle

I think his virgin payoff should be discounted, maybe 36 or 24

Or maybe he should be rewarded with 72 Virginians?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It doesn't have much to do with Trump though does it? Same as getting bin laden under Obama's watch.

Somebody should have told Obama that

WaPo 30 April 2012.

President Obama has placed the killing of Osama bin Laden at the center of his reelection effort in a way that is drawing criticism for turning what he once described as an American victory into a partisan political asset.

Obama’s decision to send a Navy SEAL team deep inside Pakistan to kill bin Laden, the inspiration and ideologue behind the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, presents enormous political opportunity for a president, especially a Democratic one with no military experience.

But political analysts and Republican critics say Obama is taking a risk in claiming credit for something that as recently as his January State of the Union address he described as “a testament to the courage, selflessness and teamwork of America’s armed forces.”

In a series of videos and speeches leading up to the Wednesday anniversary of the raid, the Obama campaign, through high-profile proxies such as Vice President Biden and former president Bill Clinton, has made the president the star of the story. Biden and others have also suggested that Obama’s presumptive Republican opponent, Mitt Romney, would not have pursued bin Laden with the same determination.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    WOW that headline

"Adolf Hitler, local painter, found dead."
    "John Wayne Gacy, children's party clown, dead at 52."

EH5NNzEXkAAWSlT

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Great operation!

Lots of coordination with the Turks and Russians, I would not be surprised if the Russians were conducting overwatch for the operation.
    I hope the brave K9 was not injured severely the dogs are truly heroes IMO should be invited to the White House.

Top Bottom