• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Glad that California way of thinking hasn't come to Indiana! I loved being stationed there and the weather but other than that, I'll take conservative Hoosier values any day.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I saw that yesterday. Ignorant people leading ignorant and/or apathetic masses. From the same people that won't allow PG&E cut dead brush away from their power lines and can't believe that wildfires are happening in an arid land where wildfires have been prevalent for eons.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Giving people a free license to steal up to $950, what could go wrong?

Power shut off to millions, rampant theft, **** in the streets, highest cost of living in the country, entire state burns down every year, we really need to dig trenches and build wall now before the real refugee flow starts.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Power shut off to millions, rampant theft, **** in the streets, highest cost of living in the country, entire state burns down every year, we really need to dig trenches and build wall now before the real refugee flow starts.

Sorry To inform you, the invasion has begun. Get your "Don't California My Indiana" or "Don't Illinois Me Bro" signs before it is to late...

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    And when no retailer can survive in their hood, they'll sue the parent companies for descrimination, and probably win. Cali is so ****ed. As Ms. Rand said, "you asked for it, brother".

The whole state looks like it’s trying out for the job of Wyatt’s Torch.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Sorry To inform you, the invasion has begun. Get your "Don't California My Indiana" or "Don't Illinois Me Bro" signs before it is to late...

As some of you know I am from Illinois but in the process of moving to Indiana, our house should be ready to move into around Feb. We are getting out of Illinois, we are not bringing that horrible place with us. Corruption, state debt, un-funded pensions, license fees already to double taxes getting ready to raise and a crooked governor who wants more gun control. The "gun dealer licensing law" has not even had all it's rules clarified and already over half the gun dealers in the state have closed. I know where all this came from, the democrat stronghold of Chicago controls the state so all of downstate voters have no chance to change anything. So, we are coming but not bringing anything but the dogs and the guns. Jim.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As some of you know I am from Illinois but in the process of moving to Indiana, our house should be ready to move into around Feb. We are getting out of Illinois, we are not bringing that horrible place with us. Corruption, state debt, un-funded pensions, license fees already to double taxes getting ready to raise and a crooked governor who wants more gun control. The "gun dealer licensing law" has not even had all it's rules clarified and already over half the gun dealers in the state have closed. I know where all this came from, the democrat stronghold of Chicago controls the state so all of downstate voters have no chance to change anything. So, we are coming but not bringing anything but the dogs and the guns. Jim.

Hurry.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

See, now ^^^this^^^ is the proper context for "asylum seeking". Welcome, future Hoosier! :welcome:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

So, when will Cali have it's first "The Purge" day and make all crimes legal?

images

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    So, when will Cali have it's first "The Purge" day and make all crimes legal?

images
    Right out of Star Trek’s “Return of the Archons”, with the computerized Landrau periodically scheduling a 12-hour “Festival” where literally anything goes.

Top Bottom