• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Nickelodeon's rainbow rangers

Watch out for this cartoon. My 3 year old was watching Rainbow rangers the other day and I usually do not pay much attention to his cartoons. I heard the word fracking and thought that was weird for a cartoon. So I started to pay attention, the hero's made fracking out to be totally evil and the owner of the company evil like the joker, riddler, penguin, and cat lady in a batman show/cartoon. That fracking and the oil company's wanted to destroy the world. The owner had booby traps and the like trying to hurt the so called hero's.

I turned the channel, which he did not like. Then explained to him the best I could to a 3 year old that the show was telling lie's to him and we do not watch shows like that. Just a heads up to others with kids our grandkids that watch Nick programming. HE watch's paw patrol, Thomas and friends, and Peppa pig and I do not agree with everything in those shows, but have not caught straight out bull**** propaganda in them.

Needless to say I am paying more attention to his cartoons. Going to try and find older Looneytune/Hanna Barbera stuff for him to watch. It truly make me sick to think the liberals stoop so low that they use kids cartoons to spread propaganda. Shows just how evil they truly are.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks for the heads up. We have G-kids that watch Nick. Not seen this :bs: as yet.

Oh......."Paragraphs"...........made my eyes go crossed this early.....:):

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Sorry Churchmouse, broke it up for you.

Houghmade Paw patrol had been on for over an hour and it switched to
    RW. I didn't know the name until after I heard the fracking comment. When he went back to his mother, I told her I did not want him watching that show and why.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    This is one of the reasons I don't have cable. PBS on the antenna, or a DVD I know isn't crap content. Added bonus: I get to rewatch some cartoons of my era (80's).
    If anyone is on for a good laugh, check out the new Mickey Mouse show. Hilarious. Definitely for the adults who grew up on the evil mouse.
    https://youtu.be/bElcEMabhoU

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry Churchmouse, broke it up for you.

Houghmade Paw patrol had been on for over an hour and it switched to
    RW. I didn't know the name until after I heard the fracking comment. When he went back to his mother, I told her I did not want him watching that show and why.

Oh no worries man.

The FaceBook no paragraphs format is tough on me.....:):

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Rainbow rangers? I googled it out of curiosity and no such rainbow warriors.

I remember when I was younger my mom found dr James Dobson said Patrick and spongebob were gay and promoting the homosexual agenda.

Though she could have been right, I think gay people are fine and the veggie tales didn't stick so probably keep an eye on which propaganda you let in your home.

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Yes you must be correct on the title, I looked up Rainbow rangers and the pictures look like the show did.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Rainbow rangers? I googled it out of curiosity and no such rainbow warriors.

I remember when I was younger my mom found dr James Dobson said Patrick and spongebob were gay and promoting the homosexual agenda.

Though she could have been right, I think gay people are fine and the veggie tales didn't stick so probably keep an eye on which propaganda you let in your home.

I have watched (many multiples) probably every Sponge Bob that has aired. G-kids loved it and admittedly the early ones were hilarious. I saw just enough adult humor in them to stay with them but pushing a gay lifestyle was not evident. At least to me anyway. Some off beat humor. Who among us did not have at least 1 Patrick star in our lives growing up. And a Squidward.

Yes we have to be careful because there are agenda driven kids shows all over the internet. Way to many snarky smart*** kids shows where the inmates run the asylum.

Top Bottom