Pete Viscloski not running for reelection.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am starting this here because there is no politics in the break room.

This is mostly a NWI situation, but it affects the entire country.

Pete has been a bring home the bacon "big union" guy so he has been unbeatable in this bastion of progressive democrats. He has been an anti-constitutionalist his entire career. Anti-gun, pro-illegal immigration anti anything good pro-abortion.

His perennial (r)EPUBLICAN (small r) has been Mark Leva. This guy runs for anything that comes up. I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher. I button holed him once and he seems to have no core principles. He is a 911 truther, so, I guess ATM would vote for him.

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local...cle_02aa478b-bc0c-5c93-9955-98c643254793.html

Two have thrown their hats in so far.

Tom McDermott, Great name recognition here in NWI, Hammond mayor, Totally anti-gun. he called himself a Republican until he ran against the incumbent republican for mayor. Rather than a primary race he ran as a democrat. His dad had been mayor as a republican, so he had name recognition.

Frank Mrvan

Mrvan, 50, said his other priorities in the House include ensuring economic stability, promoting good jobs, supporting quality education, funding school safety initiatives and impeaching President Donald Trump.

Here is a guy that wants to be elected in 2020 that alreadt has his sights on inpeaching The President from day one in office.

What a ******* idiot.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Having grown up in Rensselaer in Jasper County, and still have interests there, we had that left wing POS Visclosky for some years in the past.
    That slime ball has always made me want to puke.
    We finally got out of his district some years ago when they redrew the districts.

All the elections I remember when we were in his district, he'd lose in EVERY county except Lake County.
    But Lake County's votes always overwhelmed the rest of the district, which was a large part agricultural geographically.
    So I always considered Jasper County unrepresented for the most part.
    He didn't care about us.

I hate to say it, but I'll bet that another Democrat gets elected in the 1st District and little if anything will change.
    One of those "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" deals.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It will most likely be McDermott. Total POS just like Pete.

All I'll have to do is copy my e mails to Pete and paste in McDumba$$ name.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good riddance to the anti 2A POS. He made no bones about his anti stance.

Unfortunately it’s a pretty good bet that his replacement will be at least equally on par with his positions so I’m not really expecting things to change much for the better.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Daley tore down all of the high rise public housing and promised to build housing in nice neighborhoods. LOL

The did buy a few, but most of the peeps moved here.

Top Bottom