Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

The evidence to me this stuff is just BS is, they keep flipping paper wads at Trump trying to kill him with a thousand paper cuts, if they had a .45 they would have used it by now...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jludo View Post
    What if it's true?
    Put another way, if there were a name behind it would you believe any of it anyway?
    If there were a name, one could explore how well positioned the person was to make the observations and explore whether they may have an ulterior motive. etc., etc., etc.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

If you’re going to write that, be man or woman enough to 1. Identify yourself, 2. Resign from your position, and 3. Advocate publicly for the change you believe is necessary.

Without a name, credibility = zero.
    "'Gun guys' can find a way to get butthurt about just about anything."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    A letter to stir the camp. I'm against Trump and I'm in his camp. Come find me.

NRA - Life

User Info Menu

I've gotten to the point where I don't believe any of these "articles" anymore regardless who they are trying to smear. The "media" has taken advantage of us for so long and spoon fed us pure **** for so long that unless I see it with my own eyes I don't give it a lot of trust. We no longer live in a world of innocent until proven guilty. People from all walks make accusations that their victims must defend against and when they are proven to be false there are no repercussions for those that make these false accusations, they just move on to the next victim.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    If it were something I felt strong about that would be good for a cause (whatever that may be), I think I'd go forward and take the risk of being forever hunted. What would a good cause be? If I knew I could prevent the 2nd amendment from being abolished - I would come forth. If I knew I could prevent 10k babies from being aborted, I would come forth. If I knew I could take action to keep the government out of church, I would.
    In the spirit of INGO goalpost-moving.... Yeah, those are different.

Again, with the premise that we know something that very few people know and it could "bring down" Trump, but with the near-certitude of public exposure, that's probably not going to be important enough to come forward. If I do nothing, Trump will be out of office at some point. If I do something, it may come earlier (although it also may not), but I'll probably be worse off for having done it.

As a civilian, it is kinda like a shoot/no-shoot scenario.

If I'm at the local CVS and some meth-head comes in to rob the place, but doesn't pose a real threat to me or my family. Meh. CVS has insurance.

If that same meth-head starts creating risk of something REALLY bad to me or mine, then that's a different reaction from me.

Our Republic has had unstable leadership in the past and survived. This, too, shall pass.

The 2A is in no danger of being abolished. There's nothing any one person can do about abortion. Nor about the intersection of church and state.

That's just my take.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

These guys are providing the best coverage on taking down the elected government that I've found.
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/the-t...eatest-project

User Info Menu

Well, let’s read a bit...

The author, described only as "a senior Trump administration official," is the same person who wrote an op-ed in The New York Times last year headlined, "I am part of the resistance inside the Trump administration."
    Get the **** out of here. Come on.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    If there were a name, one could explore how well positioned the person was to make the observations and explore whether they may have an ulterior motive. etc., etc., etc.
    They do have an ulterior motive as a self proclaimed member of the “Resistance”

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    A letter to stir the camp. I'm against Trump and I'm in his camp. Come find me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    Right here. Has to be him. No pants.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast