Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
    Master

User Info Menu

This is just going to help get rid of brick and mortar schools....the sooner the better.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    So, while they are protesting, surely they will be protesting parents that aren't raising their kids, and let them run amok?
    Believe me, they do. Then it is the job of the police to make these parents...uh well...parent! Sad course of events that Orwell said would happen back in 1949.

I told her to go into dairy farming as there is a shortage. No lawnmower parents, no snotty kids, lots of pure methane and cows that actually like you and you can make a real difference.
    Last edited by KokomoDave; 2 Weeks Ago at 20:44.
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Had no idea it was this dismal. No wonder my wife wants a new job. Her work insurance is horrible. I'm glad my insurance covers her. We wouldn't be able to make it if it didn't. If I didn't have kids and grandchildren living in Indiana, I'd relocate to a better pay / benefits state that has a plant I could work.
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

User Info Menu

Iím looking forward to tomorrow almost as much as I look forward to the day after elections.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

My brother and sister are local educators and are both there today. Good for them, I say. He's always the first one to make jokes about pay and how much he deserves for how much he works in a year (which is only partially accurate - they both stay mighty busy with work, volunteer, and training opportunities during their breaks/"vacations"), but they went to support good teachers. They are aware of and are quite vocal about the mass of bad (insert "lazy," "stupid," "unskilled," etc.) teachers in our state.

I've gotta applaud groups like this, regardless of their platforms or whether I agree with them. I only wish gun owners could organize and coordinate even one percent as well as these folks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IUKalash429 View Post
    My brother and sister are local educators and are both there today. Good for them, I say. He's always the first one to make jokes about pay and how much he deserves for how much he works in a year (which is only partially accurate - they both stay mighty busy with work, volunteer, and training opportunities during their breaks/"vacations"), but they went to support good teachers. They are aware of and are quite vocal about the mass of bad (insert "lazy," "stupid," "unskilled," etc.) teachers in our state.

I've gotta applaud groups like this, regardless of their platforms or whether I agree with them. I only wish gun owners could organize and coordinate even one percent as well as these folks.
    We, as gun owners, need a union savvy enough to create stalking-horse issues like increased pay so things like wealth redistribution, centralization of power and anti-competition legislation can come along for the ride.

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast