Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Ask this one questions to the lefties at Thanksgiving dinner

Pitch the question, What are you going to do on Nov. 4, 2020 when President Trump is re-elected?

I've asked several Liberal friends this question. Never get an answer but have found that TDS is very real and very toxic.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex.

User Info Menu

Or keep politics out of family get-togethers completely.

Reminds me, we're at about that time of year for the media think-pieces on "how to deal with your racist republican uncle at thanksgiving"
    All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

Why?
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bonkers1919 View Post
    Pitch the question, What are you going to do on Nov. 4, 2020 when President Trump is re-elected?

I've asked several Liberal friends this question. Never get an answer but have found that TDS is very real and very toxic.
    While funny, thanksgiving is our time to visit people we dont get to see much, and be thankful for everything we are lucky enough to have. Also, football and pie

We dont discuss politics during thanksgiving. Besides, we are all trump supporters anyway.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

I figure me offering to give thanks to God is as much as the little leftist atheist can take for one day

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

"ALMOST" all of the people at our gathering will be right leaning gun toting 2A loving atriots:

The few who aren't I am not so fond of enough to converse with anyway.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I will be the most left-leaning person at any family gathering....think about that for a minute.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    I will be the most left-leaning person at any family gathering....think about that for a minute.
    The only time I lean left is on my motorcycle, and even then Id rather make 3 right turns instead
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

My tribe is right wing, even my wife. She does have a problem with Trump and his dalliances. Frankly, I don't. None of my business.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    "ALMOST" all of the people at our gathering will be right leaning gun toting 2A loving atriots:
    Same at our Thanksgiving dinner. The few that aren't have to shut up and deal with it. No snowflakery allowed.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast