Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane View Post
    I saw that video when it was released. What the lawyer lady meant was that since there was no evidence of oppression by the dirty, rotten pig on the video she is hoping for some witness footage showing something, anything. Maybe the cop had the audacity to wave at the dude back down the road.
    ^this...
    The cop may have cut the guy off earlier down the road and then decided to break check a few times to get the driver all hot and bothered. Or even caused the driver the rear end him but not signaling he was going to turn, etc.

Btw he cant be a dirty, rotten pig cause that is an insult to bacon. He may be a jtb.

In any case dont bring a knife to a gun fight.
    The dude got warned several times to step away and drop the knife. Dont listen and you will get put down.

User Info Menu

Plaintiff's lawyer gonna plaintiff lawyer.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    KDS is real.

Anything the man posts is filtered by some people through a vitriol generator.
    It has been argued here that TDS is a valid because Trump has earned the response via his behaviors...
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    KBS is real...
    corollary
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

In reviewing the video (I was not previously aware of this case) I note that the LEO is in a marked police cruiser. WTF? Seems more like suicide by cop
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Still? Geez, this happened Sept 25th and they're still protesting? What a bunch of loons.

They don't protest because they care about the case, they protest for fun. Just ask anyone on the ground and see if they have a clear and concise idea of what happened. Welcome to reality.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

User Info Menu

Isn’t it funny how they “didn’t get the full scope” from the body cams, but 10 second cell phone clips tell the whole story?

User Info Menu

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
    Glad the officer wasn't seriously injured and was able to go home at the end of shift! Has anyone else noticed how attacks on LEOs are becoming way too much of a common occurrence and more brazen in recent times?

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Still? Geez, this happened Sept 25th and they're still protesting? What a bunch of loons.
    Well, the black lives matter crowd are not known for having a rational mindset. What do YOU expect from those loons?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    In reviewing the video (I was not previously aware of this case) I note that the LEO is in a marked police cruiser. WTF? Seems more like suicide by cop
    That seems the most likely. I have no idea why the loons want to protest this, unless they hadn't seen the video, and just bough into the common narrative.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast