Man attacks officer with knife, LEO shoots, kills man. Guess what happens next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/bodyc...atally-shoots-man-charging-at-him-with-knife/

So, a Minnesota police officer is rear ended. Get's out of the car and is immediately attacked by a man with a knife. He responds as expected, suspect is shot, and killed. All on body-cam. Careful with watching the video, it contains a few F-bombs.

But, it is still being protested because:

“The video footage that was released actually leaves us with more questions than answers,” civil rights lawyer Nekima Levy Armstrong told WCCO. “We don’t see the full scope of what happened.”

After watching the video, I am just glad the officer walked away, hopefully unharmed. What does someone expect if you attack an officer with a knife? I knew what would happen a long, long time before the internet and youtube existed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/bodyc...atally-shoots-man-charging-at-him-with-knife/

So, a Minnesota police officer is rear ended. Get's out of the car and is immediately attacked by a man with a knife. He responds as expected, suspect is shot, and killed. All on body-cam. Careful with watching the video, it contains a few F-bombs.

But, it is still being protested because:

“The video footage that was released actually leaves us with more questions than answers,” civil rights lawyer Nekima Levy Armstrong told WCCO. “We don’t see the full scope of what happened.”

After watching the video, I am just glad the officer walked away, hopefully unharmed. What does someone expect if you attack an officer with a knife? I knew what would happen a long, long time before the internet and youtube existed.

Still? Geez, this happened Sept 25th and they're still protesting? What a bunch of loons.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So the OP posted an article from September. Of course it is November now. Kutnupe’s response was at least a bit sarcastic, implying that the protests must still be going on otherwise why post an old article. There may have been some condescension in there as well.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I saw that video when it was released. What the lawyer lady meant was that since there was no evidence of oppression by the dirty, rotten pig on the video she is hoping for some witness footage showing something, anything. Maybe the cop had the audacity to wave at the dude back down the road.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    KDS is real.

Anything the man posts is filtered by some people through a vitriol generator.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I saw that video when it was released. What the lawyer lady meant was that since there was no evidence of oppression by the dirty, rotten pig on the video she is hoping for some witness footage showing something, anything. Maybe the cop had the audacity to wave at the dude back down the road.

^this...
    The cop may have cut the guy off earlier down the road and then decided to break check a few times to get the driver all hot and bothered. Or even caused the driver the rear end him but not signaling he was going to turn, etc.

Btw he cant be a dirty, rotten pig cause that is an insult to bacon. He may be a jtb.

In any case dont bring a knife to a gun fight. :facepalm:
    The dude got warned several times to step away and drop the knife. Dont listen and you will get put down.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In reviewing the video (I was not previously aware of this case) I note that the LEO is in a marked police cruiser. WTF? Seems more like suicide by cop

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Still? Geez, this happened Sept 25th and they're still protesting? What a bunch of loons.

They don't protest because they care about the case, they protest for fun. Just ask anyone on the ground and see if they have a clear and concise idea of what happened. Welcome to reality.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Isn’t it funny how they “didn’t get the full scope” from the body cams, but 10 second cell phone clips tell the whole story?

Disgruntled0321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2019
    In a compound
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes:):
    Glad the officer wasn't seriously injured and was able to go home at the end of shift! Has anyone else noticed how attacks on LEOs are becoming way too much of a common occurrence and more brazen in recent times?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In reviewing the video (I was not previously aware of this case) I note that the LEO is in a marked police cruiser. WTF? Seems more like suicide by cop

That seems the most likely. I have no idea why the loons want to protest this, unless they hadn't seen the video, and just bough into the common narrative.

Top Bottom