Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

Man attacks officer with knife, LEO shoots, kills man. Guess what happens next?

https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/bodyca...im-with-knife/

So, a Minnesota police officer is rear ended. Get's out of the car and is immediately attacked by a man with a knife. He responds as expected, suspect is shot, and killed. All on body-cam. Careful with watching the video, it contains a few F-bombs.

But, it is still being protested because:

“The video footage that was released actually leaves us with more questions than answers,” civil rights lawyer Nekima Levy Armstrong told WCCO. “We don’t see the full scope of what happened.”

After watching the video, I am just glad the officer walked away, hopefully unharmed. What does someone expect if you attack an officer with a knife? I knew what would happen a long, long time before the internet and youtube existed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ultra...good View Post
    https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/bodyca...im-with-knife/

So, a Minnesota police officer is rear ended. Get's out of the car and is immediately attacked by a man with a knife. He responds as expected, suspect is shot, and killed. All on body-cam. Careful with watching the video, it contains a few F-bombs.

But, it is still being protested because:

“The video footage that was released actually leaves us with more questions than answers,” civil rights lawyer Nekima Levy Armstrong told WCCO. “We don’t see the full scope of what happened.”

After watching the video, I am just glad the officer walked away, hopefully unharmed. What does someone expect if you attack an officer with a knife? I knew what would happen a long, long time before the internet and youtube existed.
    Still? Geez, this happened Sept 25th and they're still protesting? What a bunch of loons.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Still? Geez, this happened Sept 25th and they're still protesting? What a bunch of loons.
    Don’t you ever get tired of being so condescending? You must be a very unhappy person having to hang out with so many uneducated rubes.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Given any reason. Any reason at all.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    Don’t you ever get tired of being so condescending? You must be a very unhappy person having to hang out with so many uneducated rubes.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    ^This^ I’m not seeing where Kut was being condescending toward the OP.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    ^This^ I’m not seeing where Kut was being condescending toward the OP.
    Me either. Sometimes the knee jerk reactions are a bit off.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

So the OP posted an article from September. Of course it is November now. Kutnupe’s response was at least a bit sarcastic, implying that the protests must still be going on otherwise why post an old article. There may have been some condescension in there as well.

User Info Menu

I saw that video when it was released. What the lawyer lady meant was that since there was no evidence of oppression by the dirty, rotten pig on the video she is hoping for some witness footage showing something, anything. Maybe the cop had the audacity to wave at the dude back down the road.
    Justin B. - "Make them watch Wonder Woman. They'll molon labe after that!"

User Info Menu

KDS is real.

Anything the man posts is filtered by some people through a vitriol generator.

Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast