NYT Admits No One Believes Political News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I haven't watched any of it. I did hear about it from a friend who...

Made up rules for impeachment. No vote in the Senate. It's not going anywhere but keep them off gun control for a while.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Is it not strange that everything seems to be running right along with out their interference. Total focus on this crap. Fighting among themselves.

Just shows how absolutely little they are needed.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It's fascinating the degree to which they still try to blame someone other than themselves.

"But just when information is needed most, to many Americans it feels most elusive. The rise of social media; the proliferation of information online, including news designed to deceive; and a flood of partisan news are leading to a general exhaustion with news itself.

Add to that a president with a documented record of regularly making false statements and the result is a strange new normal: Many people are numb and disoriented, struggling to discern what is real in a sea of slant, fake and fact."

I don't trust social media, I don't trust online sites, and I don't trust President Trump, but none of that, or "general exhaustion with news itself" is the reason why I don't trust the New York Times and the other mainstream media. They are the reason for that.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Friday nbc cut out at 2pm when they’re normal network window was done. ABC held on for another 30 minutes but then joined general hospital for the last 30 minutes. Either they realized the hearings were t interesting or they didn’t like the direction they were going.

Top Bottom