• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    View attachment 81780 "Something wonderful is going to happen"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dem-disaster-looms-as-trump-goes-bigly-with-blacks_3155946.html
    Dem Disaster Looms as Trump Goes ‘Bigly’ With Blacks

According to two new polls, Trump has now gained popularity with African Americans—and the numbers are significant, even “bigly.”
    Both polls—Rasmussen, which usually tilts Republican, and Emerson, which is considered even-handed—came out almost exactly the same, putting Trump’s support among blacks at a surprising, almost astonishing, 34 percent. Typically, Republicans poll in single digits among blacks

If even remotely true, Democrats should be having a nervous breakdown. They depend more than ever on African Americans for success in elections. If Trump were to garner even 18 percent of the black vote, he would easily win in 2020. If he had anything close to the 34 percent, it would be a runaway, a disaster for the Democrats.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Like Trump says: "what have you got to lose?" by giving him and Republicans a chance.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    K. West said it better.
    Dont give any one party full control. They will exploit blacks and every other group.

Looks like people are finally figuring this out.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    K. West said it better.
    Dont give any one party full control. They will exploit blacks and every other group.

Looks like people are finally figuring this out.
    Malcolm X said something similar 50+ years ago.
    Perhaps the age of the “Political Chump” is waning, only 55 years into LBJ’s (alleged) plan?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If even remotely true, Democrats should be having a nervous breakdown. They depend more than ever on African Americans for success in elections. If Trump were to garner even 18 percent of the black vote, he would easily win in 2020. If he had anything close to the 34 percent, it would be a runaway, a disaster for the Democrats.

NOT. THE. FIRST. TIME. A. RUNAWAY. WAS. A. PROBLEM. FOR. THE. DEMOCRATS. ... it's what they are trying to stop from happening now.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    source.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah.....I get the analogy, but...and take this in the spirit in which it is intended...

I'm thinking that non-African-Americans would do well to shy away from using terms like "runaway" or "plantation" in referring to a hopeful turning of the political tide.

Just a thought.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah.....I get the analogy, but...and take this in the spirit in which it is intended...

I'm thinking that non-African-Americans would do well to shy away from using terms like "runaway" or "plantation" in referring to a hopeful turning of the political tide.

Just a thought.

"Runaway" as pertains to slavery, never even crossed my mind... was it supposed to? Is there a post icon for "dense"?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My reading of the tea leaves is the Trump campaign is making the largest outreach, ever done in terms of both the effort itself and money, to win the in the minority segment of voters. Trump understands that is the most devastating thing his campaign could do to the democrats. The minoity segment does not seem to be enthusiastic about the primary candidates, but I am certain Bloomberg will change all that. LOL

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Here is a special message from RJ Fletcher (D) on their constituents...

[video=youtube;tz6e0c3ZOlw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz6e0c3ZOlw[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    "Runaway" as pertains to slavery, never even crossed my mind... was it supposed to? Is there a post icon for "dense"?

Whether it was intended or not is irrelevant. Most people, especially in this circumstance, will not see the term as a reference to Del Shannon.

Top Bottom