Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

"Something wonderful is going to happen"

image.jpg "Something wonderful is going to happen"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dem-di...s_3155946.html
    Dem Disaster Looms as Trump Goes ‘Bigly’ With Blacks

According to two new polls, Trump has now gained popularity with African Americans—and the numbers are significant, even “bigly.”
    Both polls—Rasmussen, which usually tilts Republican, and Emerson, which is considered even-handed—came out almost exactly the same, putting Trump’s support among blacks at a surprising, almost astonishing, 34 percent. Typically, Republicans poll in single digits among blacks
    If even remotely true, Democrats should be having a nervous breakdown. They depend more than ever on African Americans for success in elections. If Trump were to garner even 18 percent of the black vote, he would easily win in 2020. If he had anything close to the 34 percent, it would be a runaway, a disaster for the Democrats.
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Like Trump says: "what have you got to lose?" by giving him and Republicans a chance.

User Info Menu

K. West said it better.
    Dont give any one party full control. They will exploit blacks and every other group.

Looks like people are finally figuring this out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    K. West said it better.
    Dont give any one party full control. They will exploit blacks and every other group.

Looks like people are finally figuring this out.
    Malcolm X said something similar 50+ years ago.
    Perhaps the age of the “Political Chump” is waning, only 55 years into LBJ’s (alleged) plan?
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

If true, it is good news. A step toward mainstreaming.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    If even remotely true, Democrats should be having a nervous breakdown. They depend more than ever on African Americans for success in elections. If Trump were to garner even 18 percent of the black vote, he would easily win in 2020. If he had anything close to the 34 percent, it would be a runaway, a disaster for the Democrats.

NOT. THE. FIRST. TIME. A. RUNAWAY. WAS. A. PROBLEM. FOR. THE. DEMOCRATS. ... it's what they are trying to stop from happening now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Yeah.....I get the analogy, but...and take this in the spirit in which it is intended...

I'm thinking that non-African-Americans would do well to shy away from using terms like "runaway" or "plantation" in referring to a hopeful turning of the political tide.

Just a thought.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Yeah.....I get the analogy, but...and take this in the spirit in which it is intended...

I'm thinking that non-African-Americans would do well to shy away from using terms like "runaway" or "plantation" in referring to a hopeful turning of the political tide.

Just a thought.
    "Runaway" as pertains to slavery, never even crossed my mind... was it supposed to? Is there a post icon for "dense"?
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Wait, I'm confused, does INGO trust polls again or no?

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast