• ...and so much more!
  • What lever do you pull?

• Total voters

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    It looks like the narrative of a binary choice is alive and well.

Yep.

It's hard to look at the "pro-gun" track record of the Trump Administration, compare that to the "anti-gun" track record of the Obama administration, and come to the genuine conclusion that voting for the (R) is the only way to defend our freedoms.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Vote Democrat. Tank the economy. Open the border. Take a backseat to illegal immigrants. Give up your guns. Enjoy your crappy government healthcare. Say goodbye to the electoral college.

This list is just for starters. Feel free to add to it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have heard it is not a binary question.

I would like someone to explain the VIABLE tertiary option.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Wow. Don Boys must love to write for theconservativepundit. He can just write **** without any actual journalism happening. That’s one of the most clickbaity sites I’ve ever seen.

So, the article is flawed, how?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, the article is flawed, how?

What? It’s clickbait. It makes a claim and then doesn’t actually address the claim. He said (thinking) Democrats are in panic because their candidates promise crazy ****. I see that and expect to see the point made and evidence given. Maybe quotes from prominent democrats that actually show them panicking. At least a link to other articles that demonstrate the panic.

All I saw was the rambling of a pro-Trump partisan making claims without substance. And it’s not even that I doubt what he’s saying is true. I suspect there are some sane democrats panicking. But the headline isn’t, I think Democrats are panicking. He says they ARE without showing us the actual panicking. This isn’t journalism. This is pro-Trump feel good clickbait.

I want my 6 minutes back.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I have heard it is not a binary question.

I would like someone to explain the VIABLE tertiary option.

Don't be a bootlicker for either party. Hold the (R)s responsible for the bad that happens under their administration. Trump's administration has enacted more anti-firearm regulations than Obama's did. Why does half of INGO still focus on how it could be worse instead of demanding that it be better?

You don't have to vote for the (D). But make the (R) earn your vote.

And don't assume that a a third party is inherently nonviable. We've always had two major parties, but what those two are has changed a few times.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    OK, I get that about not giving references.

I do not see that pointing out all of the empty, unfinancable, economy destroying promises to be pro Trump.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    OK, I get that about not giving references.

I do not see that pointing out all of the empty, unfinancable, economy destroying promises to be pro Trump.
    Remember, my complaint about the article was that it’s not journalism. And it’s clickbait.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't be a bootlicker for either party. Hold the (R)s responsible for the bad that happens under their administration. Trump's administration has enacted more anti-firearm regulations than Obama's did. Why does half of INGO still focus on how it could be worse instead of demanding that it be better?

You don't have to vote for the (D). But make the (R) earn your vote.

And don't assume that a a third party is inherently nonviable. We've always had two major parties, but what those two are has changed a few times.

This is idealistic. There are exactly two possibilities for the next president. The douchebag or the turd. It’s not possible to elect a 3rd party; it’s a binary choice because of human nature. Something has to drive the group away from at least one of them, and the catalyst must be something wholly unifying to that side, and there must be another 3rd party candidate that is seen as the universal alternative. The closest we’ve ever gotten to those conditions was Ross Perot. And that didn’t end well. We were stuck with a douchebag for 8 years.

It’s what it is.

Top Bottom