• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders to speak in Bloomington

https://www.newsbreak.com/indiana/b...arah-huckabee-sanders-to-speak-in-bloomington

BLOOMINGTON — Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be in Monroe County next year. Sanders, who served President Donald Trump, will be the special guest of the Monroe County Republican Party on May 1 at the Monroe Convention Center. The doors at 302 S. College Ave. will open at 6 p.m. and close at 7 p.m...

...Tickets are $200 each, according to an announcement from the Monroe County Republican Party. Local party chairman William Ellis estimated close to 500 tickets will be available...

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I believe the odds are high that the liberal Bloomington IU faculty and student pukes will show up in droves with signs to protest her presence. Should be a real sh*t show. Would love to see the “news coverage” in the campus newspaper before,during, and after Sanders comments.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I believe the odds are high that the liberal Bloomington IU faculty and student pukes will show up in droves with signs to protest her presence. Should be a real sh*t show. Would love to see the “news coverage” in the campus newspaper before,during, and after Sanders comments.
    Roger that on the **** show. B-town could make national news when the leftist get cranked up.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    If she is ALLOWED tospeak in Bloomington, leftist heads will LITERALLY explode!!! I might just have to fork over $200 fora ticket to see the “show” from the inside

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like her only merits are that her presence potentially upsets liberals. Does she have any ideas/accomplishments/ merits that would make her worth listening to on their own?

Going out of your way just to upset a group of people is a dumb reason to attend anything. That said if the Bloomington liberals were smart, which I'm sure they
    aren't, they wouldn't give the event a second glance. Then you're out $200 and stuck spending an evening listen to what Sarah Sanders has to say.

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Sounds like her only merits are that her presence potentially upsets liberals. Does she have any ideas/accomplishments/ merits that would make her worth listening to on their own?

Going out of your way just to upset a group of people is a dumb reason to attend anything. That said if the Bloomington liberals were smart, which I'm sure they
    are, they wouldn't give the event a second glance. Then you're out $200 and stuck spending an evening listen to what Sarah Sanders has to say.

She was the press secretary for the President that's a pretty big accomplishment but she's been involved in politics for years. She's a pretty strong conservative female voice that is rumored to be considering running herself so it might be worth hearing what she has to say?

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana

are, they wouldn't give the event a second glance. Then you're out $200 and stuck spending an evening listen to what Sarah Sanders has to say.

I think you’re giving the “Bloomington liberals” too much credit for being smart. I’m not suggesting they’ll pay $200 for a ticket, but I’m willing to bet a few to several show up outside for a photo op to protest her.

So what you’re saying is you and I can’t ride share to the event ? . Apparently you’re not President of the Sara Sanders fan club.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Interesting take on Sarah Sanders. Very telling.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Am I wrong that she's a pol sci degree from a no name school riding her name into political positions?

Also I mistyped, I doubt liberals are smart enough to ignore her.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Am I wrong that she's a pol sci degree from a no name school riding her name into political positions?

Also I mistyped, I doubt liberals are smart enough to ignore her.

I don't put much stock into what school someone went to, I know people that went to Harvard and Yale I wouldn't trust to lead me out of a paper bag. She's been involved in politics and campaigns and the private sector since 1992 I think she's paved her own way by now.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I feel like I hear a lot of people bash people who spent their life in politics and got to where they are through nepotism and never held elected office, held a 'real job' etc. Etc. That not the case?

Also the no name school wasn't meant to be as emphasized as pol sci degree.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I feel like I hear a lot of people bash people who spent their life in politics and got to where they are through nepotism and never held elected office, held a 'real job' etc. Etc. That not the case?

Also the no name school wasn't meant to be as emphasized as pol sci degree.

Certainty Bernie Sanders is a shining example of both. Never had a real job ( sucked off taxpayers or his wife) and then got elected to suck off the public teat for the rest of his life. He fills the bill on either side of the equation. AND, he constantly runs his mouth to criticize anyone that doesn’t agree with him. Yeah, that kind of a “lot of people.”

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Certainty Bernie Sanders is a shining example of both. Never had a real job ( sucked off taxpayers or his wife) and then got elected to suck off the public teat for the rest of his life. He fills the bill on either side of the equation. AND, he constantly runs his mouth to criticize anyone that doesn’t agree with him. Yeah, that kind of a “lot of people.”

Exactly

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Monroe County Republicans announce Sarah Huckabee Sanders appearance

...“This is a once in a lifetime chance for Bloomington and Monroe County. To have a guest, like Sarah Huckabee Sanders come to our little college town, to speak to Republicans is an honor,” said Party Chairman William Ellis.

Huckabee Sanders has been named one of TIME Magazine’s “40 under 40” and is recognized as one of the best political operatives of her generation, according to a press release...

Top Bottom