• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Reading through it, its a LOT to unpack. They arent the worst, but they do support things that erode our constitutional rights. (no AWB, but mandatory training for "CCW") Seems to be a good place for the "Butters" to hang out.

Funny, I see lots of blue state instructors. I see one red herring which is TX, but I assume their instructors are all in places like Austin (which really isnt TRUE Texas anymore... "Texas Lite" :):... Damn hippies!)

Reading through the site, I dont want to punch them in the throat, but I do think they are a bit misguided. (rights dont require training, but to be responsible you should FREELY get trained to exercise it. It should not be mandated.)

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    While I've never heard of this club, I do know some people that would probably fit. But probably none of them would admit it.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    Sounds like a cross- section of INGO members: "Our members opinions on things range from pure authoritarian to pure libertarian, it’s a diverse group, and hard to present a consensus that reflects the entirety of the membership." :ingo:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't why gun right have to be either liberal or conservative. I see arguments from both perspectives. I only know that liberal, which once meant that people should have the freedom to act as they wished to act, has largely, but not exclusively, morphed into "people should only have the freedom to act as we see fit." (Alan Dershowitz seems to still remember what a true liberal is)

Hopefully, there are still some true liberals out there.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    [FONT=&amp]Don’t understand the point of view at all you like guns but support politics that want to ban them?

I have learned new things!

1. We are called Reptilian’s, Fundies and Turnip heads

Comment about VA gun laws!

“Virginia was a slave state, and committed treason to be able to keep those slaves 85 years later. It wasn't "to free our land" because Virginia wasn't TRULY free until Loving vs Virginia in 1967. So when people spout this kind of bull****, where the ONLY amendment they ever respected was the 2nd, it's hard for me to believe they TRULY believe in 2A for EVERYONE, not just White Christian Republicans.”

Don’t sound very positive?[/FONT]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom