Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Forsake is an emotionally charged word implying abandonment, which itself implies we ever had any responsibility for them in the first place. One cannot abandon a people whose cause one has never taken up or supported materially
    If YOU can disassociate from the plight of humanity fine. Forsake means to abandon,
    Abandon means to cease to support or look after (someone); desert.

As a state we have been providing refuge to the burmese and Congolese for many years, so at this point in the game we would be forsaking them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    There are at least 4 posts with straight up white supremist undertones or blatant racists statements. I'm not calling anyone out, and I'm not referring to you. I don't feel a need to point out anyone individually for the sake of hoping for a collective awareness of subconscious bias on everyone's own terms. Rather than having them feel attacked and doubling down into their statements whether they meant it or not.

And fairly? Nah. But I'm OK with that I know and understand the hive mentality here.
    Judgemental statements are ... well, judgemental. You are using your own personal standards to characterize ... negatively ... motivations you can't possibly know. To me, your posts are filled with progressive, bleeding heart statements - all feeling and no thinking through to conclusions (see how your methodology works)

Absolutely nothing is stopping you from contributing even more to 'the cause' than you currently claim to do (see, shaded language again), where you meet resistance is the insistence that we all enlist with you (at .gov's behest) rather than be satisfied with 'fellow travelers' (see, indirect innuendo again)

Climb down off the high horse
    Last edited by BugI02; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:22.
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Response contains no evidence/citations. You admit that we've been helping the Burmese and the Congolese for years, if we haven't solved the problem perhaps it is time to 'abandon' the methodology. We cannot solve our problems by using the same techniques that caused them in the first place. We cannot bring every or even a significant fraction of the world's oppressed to the United States and have it remain the United States. Conservatives know that change should be incremental and reversable if such change is found to be ineffective and/or disruptive or detrimental. Intrigueing that you would argue that changing status quo ante is somehow abandonment of those people yet wholesale change of the everyday situation of your fellow citizens is just necessary collateral damage. It is that that tickles the suspicion that you only have as much skin in the game as you choose to and resettlement isn't changing the character of where you are making your home. And it is the disregard of 'anecdotal' evidence, which is indeed the leading edge of societal effects of a policy before statistics can be assembled, that leads to suspicion of elitist motivations

Higher tax rates strained through a bloated federal government to coerce behavior from your neighbors or fellow citizens that they do not support will never be as effective as convincing them of the need and enlisting them voluntarily

alittle-golden-book-everyone-i-disagree-with-is-a-39979993.png
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    Refugees do not get public aid.
    It is pretty hard to believe what you post when you post lies like this and then defend them when it is obviously false. Kind of puts your veracity in question.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    It is pretty hard to believe what you post when you post lies like this and then defend them when it is obviously false. Kind of puts your veracity in question.
    CKW sees these women who are obviously immigrants or refugees wielding EBC cards like light sabers at the local Wally World.

Just saying.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    OK lol you can show me their aid packages? Or would you rather volunteer to deliver their groceries bought with donations and see first hand all this handout they get.

Once they start working and paying taxes they may become eligible for assistance. I'm not sure. I know new families are wholly dependant in grants and funds set up for them. There are no Walmart trips they get a section 8 apartment with whatever furniture and decor the ngo has to make them feel home. Ikea donates quite a bit of furniture for them. I assure you they are not hoping off the plane and into a social security check.

Children attend public schools so they qualify for anything a regular kid does. Our should we tell those kids to f themselves?

Expert

User Info Menu

I truly hope that when this whole thing blows up that those responsible and their dupes feel the affects the most, but alas that will never happen and George Soros, fully insulated from the folly he funds, will make billions manipulating the currency as the US falls from inside.

It is unbelievable that old school Christian religious organizations are involved with the likes of Soros...

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    I truly hope that when this whole thing blows up that those responsible and their dupes feel the affects the most, but alas that will never happen and George Soros, fully insulated from the folly he funds, will make billions manipulating the currency as the US falls from inside.

It is unbelievable that old school Christian religious organizations are involved with the likes of Soros...
    Follow the money sir. Always follow the money.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Follow the money sir. Always follow the money.
    It's about the money, even when they say it's not about the money, it's about the money...

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    It's about the money, even when they say it's not about the money, it's about the money...
    It is always about the money at some level. Always.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 LastLast