Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I think this is a good opportunity to learn how to win, something we're not very good at. We're good at backing down more slowly sometimes. But antifa and 2A proponents working together could be a good lesson for us, as we (conservatives in general) seem to have a hard time getting along with anybody else at all, and therefore, while not the minority, still can't seem to win. This assumes that antifa can have some resemblance of manners and not start something to send the whole thing downhill. We tend to lump them into one category and make general statements but I bet they're at least a diverse group as the 2A community opinion wise.

There are enough angry 2A people that want to start something that the antifa probably doesn't have to be there.

I'll go out on a limb and predict 20000 people.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I may or may not have the Butch Cavendish, Lone Ranger and Tonto action figures from the 70s......
    I had the vinyl record of the story of how he became the Lone Ranger. That in and of itself is nothing.... but it was a 78 RPM record!

And yes, I see some of you out there going, "a whaaaat?"

I had one of the TV shows on the other day, sadly, not with Clayton Moore, and my daughter, in her 30s, asked me,

"Why do they call him the Lone Ranger if he doesn't ride alone?" And I got to explain the story. FUN!

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

WOW!
    So you guys were around before the world changed to color. That must have been a shock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    I have the same feeling about this “rally” as I did when the Lone Ranger was ambushed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Wait, you're taking about the Lone Ranger movie from the 80s? Where they were led into that canyon by the traitor, and mowed down?
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I may or may not have the Butch Cavendish, Lone Ranger and Tonto action figures from the 70s......
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    I had the vinyl record of the story of how he became the Lone Ranger. That in and of itself is nothing.... but it was a 78 RPM record!

And yes, I see some of you out there going, "a whaaaat?"

I had one of the TV shows on the other day, sadly, not with Clayton Moore, and my daughter, in her 30s, asked me,

"Why do they call him the Lone Ranger if he doesn't ride alone?" And I got to explain the story. FUN!
    Ok boomers.
    I mean, c’mon, you had to see that coming.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    WOW!
    So you guys were around before the world changed to color. That must have been a shock.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ditcherman View Post
    Ok boomers.
    I mean, c’mon, you had to see that coming.
    Here on INGO, usually referencing VUPDBlue, when someone crossed the line, I would post an image I had in my photobucket of a nuclear explosion, accompanied by the text, "Nuked from orbit by the fist of an angry mod". This accompanied someone's departure from INGO.

That kind of boomer?

(I keed, I keed)

Blessings,
    Bill

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    WOW!
    I bet it was flat back then.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

Actually CRTs had a distinct curve to them.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    Here on INGO, usually referencing VUPDBlue, when someone crossed the line, I would post an image I had in my photobucket of a nuclear explosion, accompanied by the text, "Nuked from orbit by the fist of an angry mod". This accompanied someone's departure from INGO.

That kind of boomer?

(I keed, I keed)

Blessings,
    Bill
    No sir! I mean yes sir! I mean, I must have multi quoted you by accident, sir.
    I'm actually not that far behind, and my wife made sure our kids grew up as Leave it to Beaver as possible, and they can quote complete Andy Griffith and I love Lucy shows.

Also, thanks for posting that Calvin and Hobbes, that's one of my favorite ones.

User Info Menu

A likely excuse.

On INGO the only excuse is "No excuse, Sir".

Or any lame story you can make up on the spot. Kudos, for imagination.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast