Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Newsradio 1140 WRVA is covering this event live. .GOV was supposed to provided the ability to connect to & broadcast the speakers for this event, but for some reason that feed has been shut down...

User Info Menu

I'm watching a feed on dlive now, but it keeps cutting out, and they keep interrupting the speaker.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alabasterjar View Post
    Newsradio 1140 WRVA is covering this event live. .GOV was supposed to provided the ability to connect to & broadcast the speakers for this event, but for some reason that feed has been shut down...
    Nevermind, they switched to Rush Limbaugh program.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    Way less than 5 thousand, and I hope for Virginias sake I'm way wrong....
    Attachment 83289

Attachment 83290

Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Read that at least 6k inside the fenced area around the statehouse, at least another 16k in the surrounding streets. Not a shot fired... Color me surprised.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Read that at least 6k inside the fenced area around the statehouse, at least another 16k in the surrounding streets. Not a shot fired... Color me surprised.
    I looked at the dimensions of that fenced in area on Google Maps. I'd estimate that it was close to 20K sq ft, but difficult to tell by comparing a map which didn't have the people in it, to video footage of the boundaries. Density looked like 2.5 ft/person. They were packed in there like sardines. So that's 8K. There were at least that many on the capital grounds, probably more. Plus more people inside the buildings lobbying. Plus the people in the streets (16K is a reasonable estimate). And then there was the information in the video that there were still a ton of people at the bus staging area.

There were a lot of people open carrying, and probably some carrying concealed. I think it's not unreasonable to say maybe at least half the people on the streets were carrying firearms. So maybe 8-10K with weapons. And no shots. No issues.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Hey, I think that's the guy I saw on a live stream getting interviewed by that condescending twat from the UK media.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

So the gun laws are repealed?
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

From my understanding, firearms weren't allowed in the fenced in area. It sucks, but I'm glad no one pushed the issue. They should pursue this in court to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast