Epstein Didn't Kill Himself: What Does It Mean?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just FYI- Per a Rasmussen survey, the percentage of people believing Epstein killed himself:
    • Suicide: 21%
    • Murdered: 52%
    • Unsure: 27%

Just what does this all mean? Fascinating article on what the broader implications of the deeper meaning of this phenomenon. Read the entire article at the link, just a couple of poignant paragraphs posted here...

"Epstein didn’t kill himself” has become a pervasive cultural meme, as a general assertion of cynicism regarding the incompetence and moral degeneracy of our elites, which has produced a crisis of credibility for our leaders and institutions.

Unsurprisingly, trust in almost every authority and institution has declined. The popularity of the “Epstein didn’t kill himself” meme is, as Michael Brendan Dougherty notes, due to what it implicitly communicates, which is: “I think our leadership class and our institutions are capable of every corruption and depravity.” The Epstein case represents the epitome of the eerie concupiscence and incompetence of our elites; it is the obscene capstone on a pyramid of decadence.

Perhaps President Trump really is an extraordinary threat to the republic. And perhaps Epstein really did kill himself. What is certain is that our elites have murdered their own character and trustworthiness. If they had any humility or piety, they might ponder if Trump’s presidency has been a judgment upon them.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/08/epstein-didnt-kill-himself-explains-why-trumps-impeachment-is-a-sham/

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    What does it mean? I would say the following, though maybe not as well:

a general assertion of cynicism regarding the incompetence and moral degeneracy of our elites, which has produced a crisis of credibility for our leaders and institutions.

Trump's election as a total outsider was a rejection of the current political class. The infamous "None of the above" vote against all regular Republican or Democrat options. In other words, his election was a symptom of the problems that the public sees in the system. His successes are a reflection of their decades of failures. I saw a quote that I can't find now, but it basically said:
    • Trump- Three years of experience, running on his record.
    • Biden- 40 years of experience, but running on promises of future accomplishments.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I do not believe that he killed himself.

But I personally lean towards some kind of "prison justice" for offing a kid diddler than I do some vast government conspiracy.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

But I personally lean towards some kind of "prison justice" for offing a kid diddler than I do some vast government conspiracy.

Prison justice doesn't normally involve video records disappearing, autopsies not backed up by the evidence and guards with highly improbable "mistakes" in procedure.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And usually after a failed 'suicide attempt', the prisoner is put in a much more constrained environment where it is much more difficult to acquire the materials for a second attempt - to the extent that I believe even their sheets are made out of paper

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

You do realize, he was claimed to have been locked down in a cell by himself, right?
    And if he survived, his testimony in court would have brought down untold numbers of kiddy diddlers.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To me it means that the system is SO screwed up beyond repair that a high profile prisoner can off himself. The public is wanting to believe some massive conspiracy and is just unwilling to accept the reality that without a single shred of proof to the contrary a man in prison can off himself.

There are those who don't want to believe we were led by idiocy in December of 1941 sot the attack must have been allowed by inside forces.

There are those who don't want to believe that a group of Middle Eastern thugs could hijack jet airliners and use them as bombs, so it must have been an inside job, or used explosives supplied by Israel.

It is easier to accept the idea of a massively unrealistic conspiracy that goes according to plan rather than to accept the reality that our system is so F***** Up.

Regards,

Doug

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    To me it means that the system is SO screwed up beyond repair that a high profile prisoner can off himself. The public is wanting to believe some massive conspiracy and is just unwilling to accept the reality that without a single shred of proof to the contrary a man in prison can off himself.

There are those who don't want to believe we were led by idiocy in December of 1941 sot the attack must have been allowed by inside forces.

There are those who don't want to believe that a group of Middle Eastern thugs could hijack jet airliners and use them as bombs, so it must have been an inside job, or used explosives supplied by Israel.

It is easier to accept the idea of a massively unrealistic conspiracy that goes according to plan rather than to accept the reality that our system is so F***** Up.

Regards,

Doug

Not really a matter of wanting to believe, it's a matter of every single shred of evidence that could conclusively prove things one way or another has either been destroy, malfunctioned, or has been covered up. Jeffrey Epstein: Jail CCTV erased by 'technical errors'
    Latest autopsy results suggest he was murdered. :dunno:

So the last thing we can do is simply say epstein didn't kill himself.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Not really a matter of wanting to believe, it's a matter of every single shred of evidence that could conclusively prove things one way or another has either been destroy, malfunctioned, or has been covered up. Jeffrey Epstein: Jail CCTV erased by 'technical errors'
    Latest autopsy results suggest he was murdered. :dunno:

So the last thing we can do is simply say epstein didn't kill himself.

Right, this article's message supports my theory. There is ZERO NADA NO proof that anyone who had access to the recording intentionally erased it. No proof that a secret, unidentified group of nerdowell's infiltrated the jail. Remember this. No payoffs, no guards who just bought a beach house with cash, nothing.

It is easier to believe that effective conspirators executed a perfect plan than to presume the jail hires some idiots to guard our inmates.

Show me that Confinement Officer Bubba was just put on the board of directors of a Ukrainian utility company for $200,000 / month, and we'll have something to talk about.

Regards,

Doug

Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Right, this articles message supports my theory. There is ZERO NADA NO proof that anyone who had access to the recording intentionally erased it. No proof that a secret, unidentified group of nerdowell's infiltrated the jail. Remember this. No payoffs, no guards who just bought a beach house with cash, nothing.

OK. So Libertarian01 is in the 21% group.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    We have a dead guy who is believed to have held the key to the future of people we despise or at least whose names we might recognize. We have no solid proof, so far, as to why/how he got dead. But, we have the internet and that's all it takes for any half-baked theory, one way or the other, to get substantial traction. Ad mysterious "equipment failures' and not-so-mysterious incompetent players and you've got yourself a veritable petri dish for conspiracies.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We actually have the analysis of a noted forensic pathologist who states that the autopsy results are indicative of murder.

We have the report of a celebrity pathologist who was hired by Epstein's brother to investigate. OF COURSE he is going to try to find flaws. Show me an attorney who is going to bring in expert testimony that disputes their case?

The celebrity pathologists main point of contention: "Three (3) fractures in the hyoid bone and the thyroid cartilage." According to the chief medical examiner, in the case of hangings these breaks are not unusual in both homicides and suicides. So it isn't like there is a hidden piece of evidence, just a celebrity pathologist interpreting a fact in the best way for his client, but a way that really doesn't mean :poop:.

There was probably bruising around the neck. This occurs in both suicides and homicides. Should the bruising be interpreted as evidence of an assassination? I think not.

The jail was understaffed. It was being forced to use office personnel as guards due to need of putting bodies in places. Guards who were lazy and didn't want to take the time to check on him got bit in the butt. I used to be a confinement officer. People on suicide watch were a pain. You had to check on them every 15 minutes, but it couldn't be 15 minutes. That would be predictable. So you had to check on them every little bit that was less than 15 minutes. That was presuming there wasn't an event happening that required your attention.

It is unimaginable for a multibillionaire used to flying around the world in his own private jet, hobnobbing with presidents and premiers, eating the finest food who has suddenly been deprived of everything to enter a funk and commit suicide. That is unthinkable, so it must have been THEM.

Regards,

Doug

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I don't expect you to actually watch this, but here is a disinterested 3rd party ER doctor and actual photographs showing a number of problems with the suicide story (31min):

[video=youtube;lzYgdlMzr_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzYgdlMzr_s[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Right, this article's message supports my theory. There is ZERO NADA NO proof that anyone who had access to the recording intentionally erased it. No proof that a secret, unidentified group of nerdowell's infiltrated the jail. Remember this. No payoffs, no guards who just bought a beach house with cash, nothing.

It is easier to believe that effective conspirators executed a perfect plan than to presume the jail hires some idiots to guard our inmates.

Show me that Confinement Officer Bubba was just put on the board of directors of a Ukrainian utility company for $200,000 / month, and we'll have something to talk about.

Regards,

Doug

We have a dead guy who is believed to have held the key to the future of people we despise or at least whose names we might recognize. We have no solid proof, so far, as to why/how he got dead. But, we have the internet and that's all it takes for any half-baked theory, one way or the other, to get substantial traction. Ad mysterious "equipment failures' and not-so-mysterious incompetent players and you've got yourself a veritable petri dish for conspiracies.

View attachment 83032

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

Regards,

Doug
    More like Confinement Officer Bubba dies in a “robbery” where nothing was taken, or is so despondent he shoots himself in the head twice and throws the weapon in the river.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

We have the report of a celebrity pathologist who was hired by Epstein's brother to investigate. OF COURSE he is going to try to find flaws. Show me an attorney who is going to bring in expert testimony that disputes their case?

The celebrity pathologists main point of contention: "Three (3) fractures in the hyoid bone and the thyroid cartilage." According to the chief medical examiner, in the case of hangings these breaks are not unusual in both homicides and suicides. So it isn't like there is a hidden piece of evidence, just a celebrity pathologist interpreting a fact in the best way for his client, but a way that really doesn't mean :poop:.

There was probably bruising around the neck. This occurs in both suicides and homicides. Should the bruising be interpreted as evidence of an assassination? I think not.

The jail was understaffed. It was being forced to use office personnel as guards due to need of putting bodies in places. Guards who were lazy and didn't want to take the time to check on him got bit in the butt. I used to be a confinement officer. People on suicide watch were a pain. You had to check on them every 15 minutes, but it couldn't be 15 minutes. That would be predictable. So you had to check on them every little bit that was less than 15 minutes. That was presuming there wasn't an event happening that required your attention.

It is unimaginable for a multibillionaire used to flying around the world in his own private jet, hobnobbing with presidents and premiers, eating the finest food who has suddenly been deprived of everything to enter a funk and commit suicide. That is unthinkable, so it must have been THEM.

Regards,

Doug
    Hung himself with a bedsheet the official report says. Now go look up the autopsy photo of his neck and come back and give me your honest opinion. I won't mock you either way I promise. I just want you to go look.
    I absolutely believe the dude may have been suicidal. I just believe someone else did it.

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    I'm still trying to figure out how "the man ran a pedophile ring for the untouchable political class and got caught" requires some kind of vast conspiracy to have had him murdered. Pick one, just one uber rich guy, from a Saudi Prince to the British Royals to the American Elite (financial, political or otherwise) and I guarantee you he could pay for the entire prison to take the night off and send in his own professionals to do the need if needed. And bribe the judges, the coroner, and the drunk who happened to be awake at 2 AM to watch it happen. Pedophilia amongst the untouchable class of elite has happened since before Rome was an Empire, and owing to the fact that normal people tend to take exception to that even when we take exception to nothing else they tend to use their power and money to make sure it doesn't come to light. I know that that sort of thing seems more appropriate to the court of a king on a throne with his scheming vizir twirling his mustache, but just because our nobles wear suits instead of robes now doesn't make them any more moral.

Top Bottom